[Website] (OPEN-SOURCE) PokeMMO Hub - Tools, Calculators, Economy, Investments, Cosmetics, Guides

I was so confused when I went to open PokeMMO Prices and was met with this update!

This looks and functions amazingly. Phenomenal job guys! ❤️

My only gripe with it so far, is that we can't input 0 in the price field on an investment. I would love to keep proper track of the worth I have of Goodie Bags that I got for free for beating the boss during Halloween 😄.

Something I would like to see added in the future; a button on the investments page that takes the user directly to the "All items" page (it's already there, but is removed once the first invesment us created).

And if possible; a sort of way to notify people if an item they have on their wishlist goes below certain price (currently the wishlist mechanic seemingly does nothing). An email sent with something small and sweet like; "Hey! A new listing for the item BLANK on your wishlish was just registered with a price below your 'wishing price' of BLANK!"
Something that's also bugging me a little is the fact that in the Breeding Helper, Sp. Attack and Defense are switched x)image.png.e430d78cbb9a183b634e0dd3e4689150.png

Can't wait to see where this site will be headed in the future ❤️

Edited by LucasLyn5
grammar xd + additional stuff
11 hours ago, LucasLyn5 said:

My only gripe with it so far, is that we can't input 0 in the price field on an investment. I would love to keep proper track of the worth I have of Goodie Bags that I got for free for beating the boss during Halloween 😄.

Will try to add this but some calcs need to use the price bought to divide so ill have to disable that for the 0 use case 😋

edit: Done

Something I would like to see added in the future; a button on the investments page that takes the user directly to the "All items" page (it's already there, but is removed once the first invesment us created).

Good idea, will add that when we can.

And if possible; a sort of way to notify people if an item they have on their wishlist goes below certain price (currently the wishlist mechanic seemingly does nothing). An email sent with something small and sweet like; "Hey! A new listing for the item BLANK on your wishlish was just registered with a price below your 'wishing price' of BLANK!"

Yes currently the wishlist does nothing haha, it'll probably be sort of like a watchlist/wishlist you can view, much like your investments. a way to notify if its under a certain inputted price is a good idea aswell, we will explore that

Something that's also bugging me a little is the fact that in the Breeding Helper, Sp. Attack and Defense are switched x)

Thanks bro will fix

ty for taking the time for feedback

Edited by ColesNightfill
13 hours ago, ColesNightfill said:

Will try to add this but some calcs need to use the price bought to divide so ill have to disable that for the 0 use case 😋

Good idea, will add that when we can.

Yes currently the wishlist does nothing haha, it'll probably be sort of like a watchlist/wishlist you can view, much like your investments. a way to notify if its under a certain inputted price is a good idea aswell, we will explore that

Thanks bro will fix

ty for taking the time for feedback

Holy shit that was fast.

Amazing work! 😄

I just now realized that it doesn't track TMs, which the last site did. Is that something you're aware of and/or working on? 😄

Also, a little bug report; modifying an investment and then creating a new investment without refreshing the page, messes with the old investment you made instead of creating a new one.

Steps to recreate;

1. Create investment
  2. Modify newly created investment
  3. Go to the item section and create a new investment

If you add a page refresh between steps 2 and 3, it works as intended without problems.

Here's a little video showcasing the bug in action:

Spoiler

In the video I create a new investment for Goodie Bag (2019), 50x at 0 yen per. Then I modify it to be 40x instead. I then make a new investment for Pumpking Goodie Bag (2019), 10x at 0 yen per. Instead, it modifies the old Goodie Bag (2019) investment to have a quantity of 10x

Last suggestion I wanna end on; A total gain for all your investments! A little box above the "gain" column, showing the total gain from all your investments.

Maybe even a little box showing the total amount you've spent on all your investments as well.

Graphical artists' rendition can be seen below; ❤️

image.thumb.png.9f03ca9c30c2850c8ed394180c017dcf.png

13 minutes ago, LucasLyn5 said:

Also, a little bug report; modifying an investment and then creating a new investment without refreshing the page, messes with the old investment you made instead of creating a new one.

Steps to recreate;

1. Create investment
  2. Modify newly created investment
  3. Go to the item section and create a new investment

Thank you so much 😭 We have been trying to reproduce that bug for a while. Awesome, we will get that fixed soon

I just now realized that it doesn't track TMs, which the last site did. Is that something you're aware of and/or working on? 😄

Are TMs something worth tracking? Sure we can add it, but we just have to work a bit to get the names right (our data returns TM42, TM23, etc). We did it before so we can do it again, but since they can all be bought from ingame stores with yen and bp (right?) didn't seem worth adding. Do you disagree? I think for what it's worth we should have everything on the site so eventually we will add it.

Last suggestion I wanna end on; A total gain for all your investments! A little box above the "gain" column, showing the total gain from all your investments.

Maybe even a little box showing the total amount you've spent on all your investments as well.

I am a bit confused by this. Isnt the gain already total? What's missing is per unit gain i think. Total spent is there as well. I could be misunderstanding though, please correct me if so.

'Gain' is total gain
'Total' is total spent

If im right you can suggest clearer table headings that make more sense

EDIT: OMG you mean total gain and spent for ALL your investments, okay suggestion noted 🤣

ty again, wish we had you to test our site before launch haha

Edited by ColesNightfill
1 hour ago, ColesNightfill said:

Thank you so much 😭 We have been trying to reproduce that bug for a while. Awesome, we will get that fixed soon

Are TMs something worth tracking? Sure we can add it, but we just have to work a bit to get the names right (our data returns TM42, TM23, etc). We did it before so we can do it again, but since they can all be bought from ingame stores with yen and bp (right?) didn't seem worth adding. Do you disagree? I think for what it's worth we should have everything on the site so eventually we will add it.

I am a bit confused by this. Isnt the gain already total? What's missing is per unit gain i think. Total spent is there as well. I could be misunderstanding though, please correct me if so.

'Gain' is total gain
'Total' is total spent

If im right you can suggest clearer table headings that make more sense

EDIT: OMG you mean total gain and spent for ALL your investments, okay suggestion noted 🤣

ty again, wish we had you to test our site before launch haha

I'm glad I could find a way to consistently reproduce it 😄 good luck on it ❤️

I would love to see TMs! There's some of them that drop from the event lootboxes, meaning they become super cheap, and then rise again after a while depending on how useful they are. I have invested in a few TMs over the last few events :3

Yes! You're right in the edit xD I feel it would be a nice little addition to see how much someone has made since they started investing, over period of time, or however people want to use it 🙂

The site is great! One small bug was bound to slip through ❤️

On 5/12/2023 at 8:01 PM, LucasLyn5 said:

I'm glad I could find a way to consistently reproduce it 😄 good luck on it ❤️

I would love to see TMs! There's some of them that drop from the event lootboxes, meaning they become super cheap, and then rise again after a while depending on how useful they are. I have invested in a few TMs over the last few events :3

Yes! You're right in the edit xD I feel it would be a nice little addition to see how much someone has made since they started investing, over period of time, or however people want to use it 🙂

The site is great! One small bug was bound to slip through ❤️

Thank you very much! I've resolved this issue, please let me know if the newest update is working for you.

23 hours ago, loserzero said:

Very good website! 

some advice

color of day and night may will affect the visibility of water droplet icons, such as this.

By the way, where is the calculation method for water droplets based on? Is it the calculation method provided by the official personnelimage.thumb.png.88854ebeaaa9c3142ee511031a823042.pngimage.thumb.png.bf07884613ef30e2582df602b18c96dd.png

We will fix that graphical issue soon, thanks.

As for our calculation method, YIBU (dont want to @ and annoy them) provided us with a json file with all the berries stats that we can use to calculate growth time, wither time etc.

So thank you to YIBU!

41 minutes ago, BUSSINAPE said:

Hi! Can we have 6x31+nature in the breeder tool? I've been breeding natured 6x31s for some time and I'm a bit surprised I can't track them here

Yes! We will add that when we can, sorry about that. Thanks for writing to us

Edited by ColesNightfill
2 hours ago, ColesNightfill said:

We will fix that graphical issue soon, thanks.

As for our calculation method, YIBU (dont want to @ and annoy them) provided us with a json file with all the berries stats that we can use to calculate growth time, wither time etc.

So thank you to YIBU!

Yes! We will add that when we can, sorry about that. Thanks for writing to us

thank you,  i think maybe the calculation method for water droplets is wrong, such as now is 5/18/9.pm, if plant a leppa berry at 7:30pm and water at the same time, now 9.pm ,  website will display it is 4 water droplets now, actually in game it will be 5 water droplets. I tested different Berry at different time periods, and they all seem to have the same calculation rule. Perhaps the reason is related to different time zones? I am UTC+8, Beijing time

48 minutes ago, loserzero said:

thank you,  i think maybe the calculation method for water droplets is wrong, such as now is 5/18/9.pm, if plant a leppa berry at 7:30pm and water at the same time, now 9.pm ,  website will display it is 4 water droplets now, actually in game it will be 5 water droplets. I tested different Berry at different time periods, and they all seem to have the same calculation rule. Perhaps the reason is related to different time zones? I am UTC+8, Beijing time

It shouldn't be a timezone issue so there must be something wrong with the calculation then.

Very interesting, we will look into it, thanks.

I had no idea that PokeMMO had API keys to track the GTL values
Amazing job done over there, I no longer need to log in to check on upcomming tournaments or market value of my items 😄 Thanks

8 minutes ago, TohnR said:

I had no idea that PokeMMO had API keys to track the GTL values
Amazing job done over there, I no longer need to log in to check on upcomming tournaments or market value of my items 😄 Thanks

PokeMMO doesnt have public API, we had to create our own API

Speaking on this, we plan to eventually release it to the public so that developers can create what they want with the GTL data we have ❤️

And personally, I think the events and tournament quick info feature is so underrated 😜

Edited by ColesNightfill
On 5/18/2023 at 3:39 PM, ColesNightfill said:

It shouldn't be a timezone issue so there must be something wrong with the calculation then.

Very interesting, we will look into it, thanks.

Just chiming in to add; it might be because of the secret extra 1 hour added before having to water berries the devs secretly added at some point.

The original post should be updated with all the details ❤️

45 minutes ago, LucasLyn5 said:

Just chiming in to add; it might be because of the secret extra 1 hour added before having to water berries the devs secretly added at some point.

The original post should be updated with all the details ❤️

Omg you're right. So all watering time is offset by 1 hour, we will add this when we can test and verify it.

Thank you, very valuable information, saved us a lot of time

Edited by ColesNightfill
On 5/18/2023 at 10:50 PM, loserzero said:

I think I may have fixed this issue, please let me know if the berry times are sync'd in game. I wasnt able to test it but in theory it should work. I just added +1 hour to all berry water status times every time you water it (harder than it sounds 💀)

edit: it works for every berry thats not 42h, 44h, or 67h. working on a fix

edit: fixed the calcs for all berries i think. however when planting a 42h, 44h, or 67h berry itll default to 3 droplets instead of 2.. will see if i can fix that, but rn ill leave as is

Edited by ColesNightfill