Johto poll: To blitz or not to blitz

Johto poll: To blitz or not to blitz  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better

• To rush johto story
    • Don't rush, take your time

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/21/23 at 10:56 AM

honestly rushing through have a lot of benefits like having access to exclusive swarms or alpha swarms, new hordes and probably new ev training spot ( maybe with better shinies options hopefully ), have the ability to rerun their gyms and elite 4, also having access to new spots that future events will be held there.

but in my opinion i would like to enjoy the storyplay and why not make it special like making a monotype/nuzlocke/shinies only challenge for more fun

#JOHTOMORROW!

I'm going to enjoy the story, and try to feel as much nostalgia as possible.

I'll only rush it if there's a big advantage (like an event or something) to completing the story quickly. Alpha hordes won't be enough for that. We'll all have years to capture the new alphas that come along.

However, I confess that I already have a good team prepared to start the story in Johto. So it shouldn't take too long.

Also, at the time I played Pokémon Soul Silver on my Nintendo DS, I didn't know english so i didn't understand the story well at the time. It will be amazing to play it again in my language.

I am going to move through Johto fairly quickly on my streaming character. But I also have my personal character that I don't stream with that I'm going to play Johto slowly with and enjoy all the nostalgia. Never beat Soul Silver or Heart Gold before, I played them a little though. The GBC version Silver, Gold and Crystal are the games I beat when they were new. Looking forward to just the nostalgia of Johto region while enjoying the new DS features.

13 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Plenty of johto forums

Lot of johto talks

Various johto rumors

And till now, johto isn't yet released

giphy.gif

i'm still sticking with my word , Kyu just misclicked , it was spring 2033 :clown: