Best Team Cores Right Now?

PvP Was changing rapidly for a while, but now that its settling slightly what do you guys think are the best Team cores in the game right now for each tier? Team core being a group of 2-5 pokemon containing lots of synergy that usually bring you competitive success! Share your knowledge and Thanks for your time!

Not necessarily the 'best', but thought I'd share some common cores which newer players can build around for each tier which includes some hazard setters and removers. Obviously there will be weaknesses but that's where the remaining slots will hopefully be utilised. 

NU - Piloswine/Steelix, Slowbro/Slowking, Golbat

UU - Empoleon, Salamence, Shaymin /// Dusclops + Umbreon

OU - Gliscor, Amoongus, Rotom-W, Chansey (you can also include Skarmory somewhere)

Edited by Imperial

Balance/Stall Cancer:
Amoongus + Gliscor
Amoongus + Gliscor + Water type (Rotom-W/Jellicent/Empoleon/Gastrodon)
Amoongus + Gliscor + Water type + Dark type (Sableye/Tyranitar/Hydreigon/Weavile)

Amoongus + Gliscor + Water type + Dark type (Sableye/Tyranitar/Hydreigon/Weavile) + Steel type (Skarmory/Bronzong/Empoleon)

Hyper offense:

Starmie + Dragonite

Starmie + Dragonite + Steel type (Scizor/Lucario)

Rain:
Pelipper + Steel type (Scizor/Ferrothorn Explosion) + Ground type (Garchomp/Excadrill/Seismitoad) + Special attacker (Kingdra/Golduck) + Kabutops/Dnite/Toxicroak/Ludicolo/etc. (2).

Stall:

Weezing / Chansey

Trick Room:
Reuniclus / Bronzong / Conkeldurr

Edited by gbwead
28 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Balance/Stall Cancer:

I liked it.

Also, you can potentially use on this core: 

28 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Hyper offense:

Starmie + Dragonite

Starmie + Dragonite + Steel type (Scizor/Lucario)

You can use volcarona on both, most on 2nd. Why? Magnezone can be on a team and trap your steel. Having a volcarona + scizor makes your opponent less likely to attempt to trap Scizor, because once trapped, Volca earns a free turn to setup after magnezone kills your steel type. On first case you can try to trade Dragonites and if you had a volca most likely there is nothing that could stop volca after.

Edited by caioxlive13

From my nob point of view, the Stall has become the most profitable environment, even if you are not a good player, the correct use of this control method is very profitable to new/old players.

I like the offensive game, so to compensate for the above, my favorite cores are:

OU: Starmie - Dragonite (Ha and Roost)

UU - Machamp - Rotom (Nasty Plot)

NU - Nidoqueen (HA) - Hound

DB - Mamoswine - Reuniclus

49 minutes ago, Edwardinho said:

From my nob point of view, the Stall has become the most profitable environment, even if you are not a good player, the correct use of this control method is very profitable to new/old players.

*Was. PP nerf changed everything. Now Stall even if vs Balanced or Stalls remain the same, can't hold the pressure of Offenses anymore. Outside of UU, where slow play was and always will be dominant, there is no meta that play with stall will work too well. Balanced Survived only because of regenerators. And now we have the insane powerhouse called Gallade. Can't break through offenses but slow teams lose immediatly if don't had a dugtrio.

Edited by caioxlive13
3 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Was. PP nerf changed everything. Now Stall even if vs Balanced or Stalls remain the same, can't hold the pressure of Offenses anymore. Outside of UU, where slow play was and always will be dominant, there is no meta that play with stall will work too well. Balanced Survived only because of regenerators. And now we have the insane powerhouse called Gallade. Can't break through offenses but slow teams lose immediatly if don't had a dugtrio.

I don't see it the same way, the defensive teams, although they have lost momentum due to pp nerf, are still perfect if you have a good build and enough head to avoid wasting pp's unnecessarily, it is a control game and therefore requires precision when deciding each turn (As in fact, any other type of equipment)

On 5/16/2023 at 10:39 PM, DiosSlurpuff said:

I don't see it the same way, the defensive teams, although they have lost momentum due to pp nerf, are still perfect if you have a good build and enough head to avoid wasting pp's unnecessarily, it is a control game and therefore requires precision when deciding each turn (As in fact, any other type of equipment)

Yea. But your walls now with lifetime limited could be easily taken down for Overload. For example, let's suppose you had only a Chansey without wish as a Special Wall able to heal, and i had three special attackers, two of them Setup Spammers. Your chansey is overloaded automatically. One of three would be able to setup after others drain PP of him, using Psyshock or dealing a lot of damage, and can break her through and your team with it.

Or a more realistic example: You had a Calm Rotom or Milotic and a Chansey, and i have Volcarona and Serperior. Since Rotom/Milotic can't switch in(Before talk about volca, neither scald or hydro pump can kill it after setup and it can have giga drain), only chansey holds both, leaving to a overload. If you don't had wish you lose.

Edited by caioxlive13
On 5/16/2023 at 5:32 PM, Edwardinho said:

I like the offensive game, so to compensate for the above, my favorite cores are:

OU: Starmie - Dragonite (Ha and Roost)

UU - Machamp - Rotom (Nasty Plot)

NU - Nidoqueen (HA) - Hound

DB - Mamoswine - Reuniclus

Should be mentioned that Nidoqueen is no longer usable in NU, IMHO you could replace Nidoqueen with something like sceptile which covers Hounds ground and water weakness and hound can cover ice and fire and proc flash fire