Suryas BREEDING AND LOAN SERVICE

Karan

I AM UR FIRNDLY AND TRUST WORTHY BREEDER I BREED POKES FOR CHEAP AND HELP U OUT I BREED ALL SORTS OF POKES WITH ANY IVS U WANT MAY IT BE X×31 OR X×10 I BREED ALL KIND OF IVS WITH THE REQUIRED NATURE THE COSTS FOR EACH POKES DIFFER HOPE U LIKE MY SERVICE 

IF U HAVE ANY ORDER JUST MESSAGE ME HERE OR MAIL IN THE POKES WITH THE REQUIREMENT (my ign - SuryakumarYadav) AND I WILL SEND U THE PRICE AND ONLY HALF THE MONEY WOULD BE TAKEN BEFORE BREED. ALL EGG MOVES ARE FREE IF U ARE IVING THE POKE TOO BUT IF ONLY EGG MOVES AND NO IVS ARE DONE ON THE POKE THEN 8K PER EGG MOVE AND NO ALPHA EGG MOVES HERE 

▀▄▀▄Some basic prices▄▀▄▀

➊) 2×31+3×25+=➌➊➎𝙠 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

➋) 3×31+2×25+=➍➌➎𝙠 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 

➍) 3×31+3×25+=➎➋➎𝙠 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

➎) 2×31+3×30= ➎➑➑𝙠 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

➏)4×31 = ➍➑⓿𝙠 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎= +110𝙆 

𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙋𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙎=+55𝙠

21𝙠 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩=+65𝙠

27+ 𝙄𝙑𝙎=+20𝙠 

29+ 𝙄𝙑𝙎 =+70𝙠

9𝙠 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚= +30𝙠 

𝙄 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧

I ALSO RUN A LOAN SERVICE WITH A MAX LOAN OF 400K AND ONLY 50K INTEREST IF THE AMOUNT U WANT CARRIES THEN THE LOAN WOULD BE :- 

YOUR AMOUNT ÷8 

but if u are late than the date in which u promised to return the interest would keep on increasingy 50𝙠 each day after the specific date 

And the Maximum time for which u can loan is 2weeks 

If u try to scam u are straight away reported pls don't scam me its for a noble cause to help people 

And if u want to help me in this noble cause then just mail me ur Donation in the ign :- SuryakumarYadav 

Edited by Karan

Bueno, igual mañana me pagarán un dinero y pensaba en criarme un pokemon alfa y bueno se que cuesta mucho, entonces revisaba en el foro y encontré la publicación.

Quisiera un Garchomp 2x31 en ataque y velocidad, con naturaleza alegre y el resto de las estadísticas. Y si te toca entrenarlo de eso me encargo y me gustaría su precio.

Pt: No sabía que hablabas inglés

2 hours ago, Karan said:

Bien@Yashipara alfa depende del alfa amdbwhat ivs necesitas alfas por lo general cuesta mucho criar ja, las razas son mejores aunque 

3 hours ago, Yashi said:

Bueno, igual mañana me pagarán un dinero y pensaba en criarme un pokemon alfa y bueno se que cuesta mucho, entonces revisaba en el foro y encontré la publicación.

Quisiera un Garchomp 2x31 en ataque y velocidad, con naturaleza alegre y el resto de las estadísticas. Y si te toca entrenarlo de eso me encargo y me gustaría su precio.

Pt: No sabía que hablabas inglés

11 hours ago, Yashi said:

Me interesa mucho, próxima le pediré uno, pero cuánto me cobra por un alfa?

Solo pregunto porque quisiera uno gracias 

Please provide an English translation to your forum posts. A translation is needed and is a forum requirement.

Thank you.

I had a good service for my pokemon, the Garchomp is perfect for my Team Dragon as I needed it defensive hehe and I liked it a lot. I recommend that if you don't know how to breed you can order the pokes from him at an excellent price.

What I did find difficult was that he spoke English so I had to use the translator, but that's ok.

8 hours ago, fanboylm said:

j'ai commandé un motisma naturé 3*31 2*30 pour 700k, commande réalisé en moins de 3 heures. Personne amiable et sympathique, je recommande ces services.

Please provide an English translation to your posts, as there are a forum requirement. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.