Enhance PokeMMO Application with Integrated Forums

MightyMichele

Question

I would like to suggest the integration of forums within the PokeMMO Application to boost forum activities and improve user experience.

By incorporating forums directly into the application, users would have easy access to a wealth of information and discussions related to PokeMMO. Additionally, it would be beneficial to include a link to the recently added "Team Recruitment" section under the General category.

This integration would greatly facilitate users who are interested in joining a team, as they would be able to explore and connect with various teams without having to leave the application. Moreover, it would serve as an incentive for team leaders to regularly update and promote their teams within this section.

Overall, integrating forums into the PokeMMO Application would create a more cohesive and convenient platform for players to engage with the community, share knowledge, and enhance their overall gaming experience.

Best regards,

MightyMichele 

5 answers to this question

This idea is really great! It seems that many people don't know that PokeMMO has an official forum

I hope the forum can have more active people to discuss more topics

I hope the staff also have the ability to implement this idea

Sincerely and respectfully.

Just adding a website option to the ingame menu should be enough to show people that there is a forums, also, when going to the download page for 'PokeMMO' there is a 'Forum' option.

EDIT:

in the end there is a discord server that people use.

pokemmo png.png

Edited by KSPSA