Shadow Bone Club Cosmetic Price: Buy now or wait? Community Poll Inside!

Shadow Bone Club Cosmetic Price: Buy Now or Wait? Community Poll Inside!  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Price trend prediction

• Price will go up
    • Price will go down

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/23/23 at 05:10 AM

Attention, PokeMMO players!

If you were one of the few who missed out on acquiring the coveted Shadow Bone Club cosmetic earlier, you might be wondering whether now is the right time to make a purchase or if it's better to wait for a potential price drop in the future. I'm here to seek your valuable insights on this matter.

As many players have already managed to acquire the Shadow Bone Club, its price has soared from the post Halloween at 4m to an astonishing 16 million. Given this significant price increase, it's important to evaluate the best course of action for those who have yet to obtain this sought-after item.

To gauge the community's sentiment and predictions on the price trend, I've created a poll for you to share your opinion. Do you believe the prices will continue to rise, or are we likely to see a decline in the near future?

1287662781_Capture_2023-05-17-23-05-37.thumb.png.31e67e11d5a4c27adf06c8f9e7938b8b.png

Your participation will help us gather a comprehensive outlook on the community's expectations. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

MightyMichele

Edited by MightyMichele
5 minutes ago, HEARTEATERS said:

idk why worth so much super inflated lol

one of like four limited hand vanities way better than all of the others you have access to, won't return ever again and was decently hard to pack from the goodie bags which also rocketed in price probs slightly overpriced but nowhere near as much as bunny did so for me it's expected xD

39 minutes ago, JulioMatamoros said:

14m today xdddd Wtf bro

Hahaha. and don't be surprised if tomorrow is 13m. It will continue going down I guess until approx, 6m. Clearly someone raised them in price and had a brief hype that is over or the one who uploaded it already made a profit

GDM Flashback.

If there isnt any offhand item about to release, maybe it holds the price. Even tho, i doubt it.

I much prefer the Torch, still, but its not looking bad.

but wtf is that rabbit plush hat. Just taking a break for like 1 month and suddenly there is the ugliest hat in pokemmo raising to 50m in no time, wtf

Edited by Johnwaynee