A letter of apology

Dear game manager, I want to apologize for this. There is really no real money transaction in my account. loveluoli, the sponsor of Master Tournament, is a normal player and his account has been unsealed. But mine didn't. I know I should have one more thing, that is, I logged into my friend's account on May 13th, because he asked me to help urge a person to return his pokemon. We are all friends, so I thought I could help. That's what I did. Nothing else was done. And I didn't share my account.We really don't have real money to trade. If my account is blocked because of this, I can accept the punishment, but please ask the administrator to reduce my punishment. After all, this is a game I have played for five years. I cry every night, and I can't help but wake up suddenly in the middle of the night, and my eyes are swollen with tears. I really like and love this game. I apologize again. I'm sorry. Please give me a chance.

Edited by zhangyan
2 hours ago, zhangyan said:

I logged into my friend's account on May 13th, because he asked me to help urge a person to return his pokemon.

Account share is against the rules. Though, I admire you as a player, you seem a good person and player and I think your appeal deserve to go to review again. Hopefully you get a better luck. I hope I can see you again dear Chinese friend Yanziz. With love, your friend Michele

Edited by MightyMichele
20 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Account share is against the rules. Though, I admire you as a player, you seem a good person and player and I think your appeal deserve to go to review again. Hopefully you get a better luck. I hope I can see you again dear Chinese friend Yanziz. With love, your friend Michele

Acc sharing is nowhere in the CoC. It used to be there years ago, but not anymore. If I remember correctly it's advised not to, but not disallowed. If he got banned, I really doubt it's for acc sharing although I agree that he deserves to get another review and I hope it'll bring positive results this time 🙂

On 5/21/2023 at 9:02 PM, zhangyan said:

Dear game manager, I want to apologize for this. There is really no real money transaction in my account. loveluoli, the sponsor of Master Tournament, is a normal player and his account has been unsealed. But mine didn't. I know I should have one more thing, that is, I logged into my friend's account on May 13th, because he asked me to help urge a person to return his pokemon. We are all friends, so I thought I could help. That's what I did. Nothing else was done. And I didn't share my account.We really don't have real money to trade. If my account is blocked because of this, I can accept the punishment, but please ask the administrator to reduce my punishment. After all, this is a game I have played for five years. I cry every night, and I can't help but wake up suddenly in the middle of the night, and my eyes are swollen with tears. I really like and love this game. I apologize again. I'm sorry. Please give me a chance.

Hi, from what I see, the ban has not been result of anything mentioned. The ban was not the result of the logging into friend's account neither, althought it is against rules.

The appeal reply is final decision.

On 5/21/2023 at 11:46 PM, RysPicz said:

Acc sharing is nowhere in the CoC. It used to be there years ago, but not anymore. If I remember correctly it's advised not to, but not disallowed. If he got banned, I really doubt it's for acc sharing although I agree that he deserves to get another review and I hope it'll bring positive results this time 🙂

https://pokemmo.com/tos/

2. C . I : You acknowledge that each Account may only be used by one person