Eshy's World Tour (NU)

Welcome To                         

unnamed (1).jpg

Credits to @Requifor the logo

Hello my name is Eshy (IGN:Esmaelb) and i am proud to be hosting this tourney

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(0/64 Spots are filled)

RULES: The Pokemon used in this tourney must be NU/Untiered only. 

No Scouting matches ( Auto Disqualified and Blacklisted from all future tourneys)

Cloyster and the Ability Moody are banned in this tourney.

Represent your country while signing up..

Follow every rules that Pokemmo requires  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This tourney is a 2 month long tourney, each match will have a set time and day for challengers to appear in 

after group stages are done and we have our 32 knockout bracket set. 

the knockout bracket starts and will end on the same day.

pay attention to the bracket throughout the tourney as your dates will appear in the next few days

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

June 1st 2023 - August 1st 2023

The location would be at SILPH CO  CH 4 

(There is no fee to enter)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st place will be awarded $100,000,000 PokeYen 
2nd place will be awarded $5,000,000 PokeYen 
3rd place will be awarded $1,000,000 Pokeyen 
Eshy_Host_Userbar.gif
The Top player will receive a Userbar alongside the cash prize

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join this discord server to keep up on all information regarding the tourney

https://discord.gg/R4sRrgcsUP

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bracket

https://challonge.com/EshyWorldTour

Make sure to check until you see your name added on the list

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click This link to Sign up for the Tourney

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f203NSwMpUTr62mc0lVq_Gm_MOZshkpARJOj09S-g0I/

To Be considered entered to the Tourney it is imperative that you click the google form and signup through there, the sooner we get a list of names the better the bracket will be.

(If your country doesn't allow google related products or services feel free to contact me through Discord and we can sign you up through there) 

(我想快速解决上一次比赛要求人们使用电子邮件注册的问题。我已经完全删除了该功能,因此您无需电子邮件即可注册。如果您所在的国家/地区不允许与 Google 相关的产品或服务,请随时通过 dms 与我联系,我们可以通过那里为您注册)

Translated in mandarin

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any questions please feel more than welcome to ask away!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Esmaelb
1 hour ago, CaptnBaklava said:

This tourney is a 2 month long tourney, each match will have a set time and day for challengers to appear in 

Who choose them? 

Me. Sorry bro looks like it's Monday matches for everyone 

18 hours ago, Esmaelb said:

This tourney is a 2 month long tourney, each match will have a set time and day for challengers to appear in 

pay attention to the bracket throughout the tourney as your dates will appear in the next few days

8 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

And you decide the time aswell? 

1 hour ago, drewq said:

gonna be honest homie I was just capping on that one

Looks like that. Literally worst rule I've ever seen. 😂