pvp ranked rank durability / durabilidad de rango de los pvp rankeds.

Hello people of PokeMMO, I wanted to inform you about the imbalance of the OU, UU, NU Tiers and especially AL that already receives a hit at the beginning of the duel because a strong type comes out and you are the weak type... and also the ranked ones It's hard to rank up and you just rank up and you lose a duel and your rank goes down and you shouldn't go down. At least you have 10 duels lost to be demoted at least... That's all commentary. What do you think.

hola gente de PokeMMO,les queria informar sobre el desbalanceo de la Tiers OU,UU,NU y sobre todo AL que ya recibis un golpe al comenzar el duelo por que te toca un tipo fuerte y eres del tipo debil... y tambien sobre las rankings que cuesta subir de rango y recien acabas de subir y te ganan un duelo y te baja el rango de golpe y no deben bajarte .por lo menos que tengas 10 duelo perdidos para que te bajen de rango por lo menos... .eso es todo comentar. que les parece.

Edited by keirama
1 hour ago, keirama said:

Hello people of PokeMMO, I wanted to inform you about the imbalance of the OU, UU, NU Tiers and especially AL that already receives a hit at the beginning of the duel because a strong type comes out and you are the weak type... and also the ranked ones It's hard to rank up and you just rank up and you lose a duel and your rank goes down and you shouldn't go down. At least you have 10 duels lost to be demoted at least... That's all commentary. What do you think.

hola gente de PokeMMO,les queria informar sobre el desbalanceo de la Tiers OU,UU,NU y sobre todo AL que ya recibis un golpe al comenzar el duelo por que te toca un tipo fuerte y eres del tipo debil... y tambien sobre las rankings que cuesta subir de rango y recien acabas de subir y te ganan un duelo y te baja el rango de golpe y no deben bajarte .por lo menos que tengas 10 duelo perdidos para que te bajen de rango por lo menos... .eso es todo comentar. que les parece.

I would like to take this time to acknowledge that we do actually have an entire section on the forums to dispute such PvP arguments. I would encourage you to bring this subject up in this portion of the forums, rather than just general chat, as we do have basement dwelling PvP nerds (all respect due) that will actually take your suggestions with a grain of salt and do some battle claculations on your behalf, to put the rest of the lurking community at ease

If you dont get much response, then by default i would assume the general consensus is that the respective dispute is not overall impactful on the broad spectrum of pvp players. 

If you do get a response, then you have done a good job at pointing out the disadvantages to our current meta and hopefully the correct adjustments will be made.

All that said, if theres truly an imbalance (which i dont doubt there is, as we are gradually introducing more HAs that impact PvP) the proper adjustments will be made in due time. 

29 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Me gustaría aprovechar este momento para reconocer que en realidad tenemos una sección completa en los foros para disputar tales argumentos de PvP. Te animo a mencionar este tema en esta parte de los foros, en lugar de solo en el chat general, ya que tenemos nerds de PvP que viven en sótanos (con todo respeto) que en realidad tomarán tus sugerencias con pinzas y darán batalla. Claculaciones en su nombre, para tranquilizar al resto de la comunidad al acecho

Si no recibe mucha respuesta, entonces, por defecto, asumiría que el consenso general es que la disputa respectiva no tiene un impacto general en el amplio espectro de jugadores de pvp. 

Si obtiene una respuesta, entonces ha hecho un buen trabajo al señalar las desventajas de nuestro meta actual y, con suerte, se realizarán los ajustes correctos.

Dicho todo esto, si realmente hay un desequilibrio (que no dudo que lo haya, ya que estamos introduciendo gradualmente más HA que impactan en PvP), los ajustes adecuados se realizarán a su debido tiempo. 

Thanks Canada for commenting. And if I will take it into account. but hopefully there is a better level in the ranks with what it costs to rank up 🙂

The ranking system is a little bit busted, but its not necessarily a "rank up" issue. The problem with our PvP system is the matchmaking. Pairing novice trainers with elite trainers is never a good idea. The novices dont get a chance to learn and the elites are just bored out of their skulls, and usually the round ends quickly, with neither player recieving points, both players leaving the match unsatisfied. 

However, this is the system we have had for many years, and sadly, this portion of the forums will just lead to this thread dying with zero changes made. The best chance at anything happening is bringing the issue up in the right areas, so the proper eyes can see our words

14 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

Those were definitely good times, short as it lasted lol

if we had a option to not see clown reactions... i would accept it back.

Probablly beside Moderators and Devs, i'm the player that had most clown reactions. Reasons? None.

4 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Reasons?

1. Making fun of someone requires less brain power than coming up with a better idea.

2. One is more courageous behind a keyboard than face to face.

Humans are wired to react to facial expressions. Remove direct eye contact and you promote above behaviors.

Edited by Zuladra

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

3 hours ago, Zuladra said:

Creo que los comentarios "irrelevantes" deben ignorarse y nunca deben justificar la intimidación.

we are all good Players. It's just a system glitch. but why continue with that obsolete method of . rank down and rank up. without progress and achieve the desired Objectives. have a nice day guys..Post Data: 😢😢😢🤥🤥🤧🤧🤡🤡🤡🤡

1 hour ago, keirama said:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

we are all good Players. It's just a system glitch. but why continue with that obsolete method of . rank down and rank up. without progress and achieve the desired Objectives. have a nice day guys..Post Data: 😢😢😢🤥🤥🤧🤧🤡🤡🤡🤡

The rank up/rank down stuff ties into seasonal exclusive vanities. (PvP crowns) A leaderboard needs to be established somehow, in order to figure out whp gets the seasonal hats. Theres a new season every 3 months, so no matter how awesome you do in one season, say you make it to elite. When the next season starts, you start at novice again. 

Also your standings in the overall leaderboard, in a specific season, will give you a higher chance at successfully queing for tournaments.

27 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

The rank up/rank down stuff ties into seasonal exclusive vanities. (PvP crowns) A leaderboard needs to be established somehow, in order to figure out whp gets the seasonal hats. Theres a new season every 3 months, so no matter how awesome you do in one season, say you make it to elite. When the next season starts, you start at novice again. 

Also your standings in the overall leaderboard, in a specific season, will give you a higher chance at successfully queing for tournaments.

Your concept of what pvp is seems good to me. It's your way of thinking how ranked pvp is handled. but sometimes you have to give more opportunities to those who want to reach that desired range and not repeated people who win all the tournaments. there should be a limit of tournaments in which certain Players can participate. I leave it to your discretion.🤡🧐👌

I disagree. Its not a system that is put in place so the same people win every time. The system is set up, so skilled players can be paired up with skilled opponents and it actually makes it a challenge, which only amplifies the dopemine you recieve youve finally touched enough grass and git gud. It makes it so that the rewards that are good, go to the skilled players that put their time in. 

I understand you might be at the opposite end of where you want to be this season, but i hope you dont give up, keep on spectating the old tournaments and current ongoing ranked matches, take notes of the current meta, and just know there is no single way of doing something. A cloyster makes for an amazing shell smasher, but you could try an omastar instead if you want to mix it up. Instead of a chansey you can use clefable, etc, etc. This is not your typical PvP environment, and it has been built this way for specific reasons. One of those reasons are the standard pvp hats. Another is for the coveted crowns (which take a tremendous amount of effort to obtain) and its also a flex.

You now know, those people wearing pvp exclusive hats, busted their ass off for those hats. They get paired with the same people you get paired with. Suffer the same ELO loss/gain penalties, and the ones wearing crowns....safe to assume, they probably have multiple pvp exclusive hats, but the crown is a much bigger achievment. 

Any form of making any of these rewards easier to obtain, i strongly disagree with, because they only take away from the player experience when they finally recieve one. Hopefully...your career is full of multiple pvp hats and maybe a few Squirtle OT comp shinies. Then you can join the ranks of other players that have earned these rewards

On that note.....i do agree that the matchmaking system, where novices are paired with elites....doesnt make that much sense. I hope one day that issue is addressed but who knows. Maybe thats by design. You dont get good at chess by playing the level 1 computer over and over and over

12 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

I disagree. Its not a system that is put in place so the same people win every time. The system is set up, so skilled players can be paired up with skilled opponents and it actually makes it a challenge, which only amplifies the dopemine you recieve youve finally touched enough grass and git gud. It makes it so that the rewards that are good, go to the skilled players that put their time in. 

I understand you might be at the opposite end of where you want to be this season, but i hope you dont give up, keep on spectating the old tournaments and current ongoing ranked matches, take notes of the current meta, and just know there is no single way of doing something. A cloyster makes for an amazing shell smasher, but you could try an omastar instead if you want to mix it up. Instead of a chansey you can use clefable, etc, etc. This is not your typical PvP environment, and it has been built this way for specific reasons. One of those reasons are the standard pvp hats. Another is for the coveted crowns (which take a tremendous amount of effort to obtain) and its also a flex.

You now know, those people wearing pvp exclusive hats, busted their ass off for those hats. They get paired with the same people you get paired with. Suffer the same ELO loss/gain penalties, and the ones wearing crowns....safe to assume, they probably have multiple pvp exclusive hats, but the crown is a much bigger achievment. 

Any form of making any of these rewards easier to obtain, i strongly disagree with, because they only take away from the player experience when they finally recieve one. Hopefully...your career is full of multiple pvp hats and maybe a few Squirtle OT comp shinies. Then you can join the ranks of other players that have earned these rewards

understandable yours canada. but sometimes you have to dethrone the elites and renew the pvp list. but that would never happen. I hope I have more chances. when you make millions of combinations and types of duels that only luck is on your side to win and not a calculator used by fans. End of subject.🧐🤡😇🤓😅

The elites are dethroned, every 3 months. Then they fight for their spot back. If you wamt one of those spots. You must fight for it. 

Its that simple.

I also challenge you to try and manually input battle calculations while you play. Eventually im sure you will realize that its hard to calculate, and stay on top of the timer lol its not very easy, even with multiple devices. Its not impossible. But you gotta be fast lol most people have just suffered a tremendous amount of loss and have slowly found a way to avoid that loss, regardless of what team they use. Its a time thing. And dont get me wrong here. I do not have a crown. I do not have a PvP hat. Ive never placed in a tournament, but ive lost a couple. 

As a symbol of friendship, i would like to offer this tidbit of advice, free of charge.

If its easy, it isnt worth it. 

If its worth it, it isnt easy. 

This rule is universal, and can also be applied in real life. Love you ♡

2 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Las élites son destronadas, cada 3 meses. Luego luchan por recuperar su lugar. Si quieres uno de esos lugares. Debes luchar por ello. 

Es así de simple.

También te desafío a que intentes ingresar manualmente los cálculos de batalla mientras juegas. Eventualmente, estoy seguro de que te darás cuenta de que es difícil de calcular, y estar al tanto del temporizador jajaja no es muy fácil, incluso con múltiples dispositivos. No es imposible. Pero tienes que ser rápido jajaja, la mayoría de las personas acaban de sufrir una gran cantidad de pérdidas y poco a poco han encontrado una manera de evitarlas, independientemente del equipo que usen. Es una cosa de tiempo. Y no me malinterpreten aquí. No tengo corona. No tengo un sombrero PvP. Nunca me clasifiqué en un torneo, pero perdí un par. 

Como símbolo de amistad, me gustaría ofrecer este pequeño consejo, de forma gratuita.

Si es fácil, no vale la pena. 

Si vale la pena, no es fácil. 

Esta regla es universal, y también se puede aplicar en la vida real. te amo ♡

I think your opinion is correct. well, hopefully there will be a good change and you can win and not lose points that are earned with effort. Have a nice day Canada.🤔🤡👌