[pînk] Pink

clef_wave_new_large_ff.thumb.gif.789fe2101bb30514fefb33093fd62417.gif

167614903883489521.png.b7dd60875bc2fccd330e0c29eb15be34.pngTeam Pink [pînk] is recruiting new members!167614903883489521.png.b7dd60875bc2fccd330e0c29eb15be34.png

What is Team Pink?
Team Pink focuses on creating a friendly, relaxing and inclusive place and atmosphere for women and LGBTQ+ people. We accept all levels of experience, new to veteran players, no matter the experience we will assist you, give advice, or just hang out!

What do we offer?

We offer all sorts of things in Team Pink! Below is a list of what you can expect from this team:

• Exclusive team events
  • Shiny hunting
  • Giveaways
  • Movie nights
  • Discord with sick memes!!
  • And more!

What are the requirements for joining?
In Team Pink we keep our focus on providing a safe space for women and LGBTQ+ players of PokeMMO, as well as keeping friendly and respectul. To achieve this, we have some general rules in the team, which are as follows:

Spoiler

• No toxicity in game, in forums, or in our discord, this space is made to be a safe, community focused team.
  •  The team's existence is to create a community specifically for women and LGBT+ people, that being said, we do accept male, cis/het allies.
  •  No slurs or hate speech of any kind. This team fully supports intersectional thinking, and anything resembling racism will be swiftly dealt with.
  •  If you don’t mesh well/ fit with our team environment, we have the right to remove you.

If you understand and accept these rules, you are welcome to join our team! 167614903883489521.png.b7dd60875bc2fccd330e0c29eb15be34.png

How can I join Team Pink?

If you're interested in joining this team, leave a comment below with your IGN!167614903883489521.png.b7dd60875bc2fccd330e0c29eb15be34.png
Alternatively, or if you have any inquiries regarding the team, please send a DM to the team leader or any staff member!

Team Pink staff

Spoiler

Team Leader
lottebug

Team Executives
suzypie
Sollia

Team Commander

MachoBear

Edited by Amyllia
2 hours ago, SirZmokington said:

Hey,
I am a New Player who almost got his first Region done, would love to get into a Team who i could reach out to if i got minor questions.
I am Bi and would love a LGBTQ+ Team aswell.
My IGN is SirZmokington

of course! i can send you an invite right away if you're ingame. or ya can just dm me on discord if you want the invite later 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm very new to this game, but i'm taking a real liking to it!

I went looking for a team to join and you all seem like a pretty pleasant group to be around 😄

I'm bi/pan (Not really huge into labels, but these are close) and am in a poly relationship.

Ingame character name is Coolpatrol

18 hours ago, Kingo said:

Hello!

I'm very new to this game, but i'm taking a real liking to it!

I went looking for a team to join and you all seem like a pretty pleasant group to be around 😄

I'm bi/pan (Not really huge into labels, but these are close) and am in a poly relationship.

Ingame character name is Coolpatrol

hiya kingo!! would love to have ya in the team!! :3
just message me wherever whenever you're on and i'll add you to the team ingame!! ^-^

26 minutes ago, Atheryn said:

Hey

Would I be able to join? Was looking around for an LGBTQ+ friendly team to join but had no luck finding one on my own. My IGN is Atheryn.

of course!! i'll get on and add ya to the team!! :3

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, medusianAllure said:

Finally made a forum account just to join. Been playing for a few weeks and decided to poke through teams. Saw this and this is perfect for me. Also, my sprite is super pink. xD

IGN: JianRenYao

uguu, transfemme millenial trash, been playing pokemon since Pokemon Blue/1998.

jaja sounds perfect! ^-^
i'll be ingame, so you can just whisper me whenever you're on! :3 (or somewhere else if i'm off x3)

15 hours ago, luci said:

hellooo. if you guys are still accepting new members, may i join? i've never joined a team before because i've been too scared to, but this one seems really welcoming and a general safe space for me! 

IGN: lucitf

yesss of course!! we'd be happy to welcome and have you! ^-^ ❤️

Hiiii omg me and my gf started playing a few days ago, I was wondering if there was any level requirements for joining?

We'd love to join if we could, our ign's are LuckyLeona and GwenGlasc! We're really excited to get deeper into the game, and a safe space to be part of would be really really neat for understanding the community and ecosystem!

15 hours ago, luckylucy said:

Hiiii omg me and my gf started playing a few days ago, I was wondering if there was any level requirements for joining?

We'd love to join if we could, our ign's are LuckyLeona and GwenGlasc! We're really excited to get deeper into the game, and a safe space to be part of would be really really neat for understanding the community and ecosystem!

heyyyy!! :3 we're happy to hear that both of you want to join, we'll be happy to welcome you both! 😄
jsut lmk here or ingame whenever you're on and i'll be sending an invite asap! ^-^

12 hours ago, Voeux said:

Hii, I would like to join ur team 😄

Ign: Voeux 

glad to hear!! ^-^
ya can just whisper me here or ingame when  you're on, and i'll be sending you an invite! :3

3 hours ago, Avayla said:

Hey there, Just started earlier this Morning, but the Team Sounds lovely so id love to join, IGN should be Avayla

Sounds perfect! 😄 you can send me a dm here/ingame when you're online, i'll send you an invite right away :3

Hi, if you're still recruiting, I'd like to join. I haven't been in a proper team before, but this seems like a really welcoming place. I'm bi and this team seems like a great place to meet other LGBTQ+ folk.

Thanks ^^

IGN: nW0om

17 minutes ago, nW0om said:

Hi, if you're still recruiting, I'd like to join. I haven't been in a proper team before, but this seems like a really welcoming place. I'm bi and this team seems like a great place to meet other LGBTQ+ folk.

Thanks ^^

IGN: nW0om

oh so happy to hear that!! i'll be sending you an invite asap! ^-^ ❤️

9 hours ago, swimwithdemons said:

Hi, i would like to join, my ign is LordBelzebub 🙂

for sure!! :3 just lmk here or ingame if i'm on whenever you're available and i'll send you an invite!! ^-^