Attack confirmation when encountering a shiny

Darksyee

Question

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Darksyee said:

It would help a lot, especially a player like me who has never played any pokémon before and hasn't even watched the anime. I could only make out very flashy shinies 

There is, dont worry.

Other then that there is numerous shiny-highlight sprites, that changes shiny sprites to oversized, other graphics - whatever you choose, in the Client Customization tab to find.

1 hour ago, Johnwaynee said:

There is, dont worry.

Other then that there is numerous shiny-highlight sprites, that changes shiny sprites to oversized, other graphics - whatever you choose, in the Client Customization tab to find.

I play on mobile so some customizations don't work well on Android (at least the ones I've seen) if you have any specific ones that were made for Android I would be grateful

Currently there is only a warning for when using a spread-move attack like surf/earthquake/discharge on an opposing shiny Pokémon, I think? So if you're horde Exp farming you're alright, but if you're just progressing through the story with your PokeMMO client muted I guess it's possible to kill a shiny on accident still. You're all good if you're just running/fleeing though.