#Johtoday

5 minutes ago, awkways said:

Do you intend on doing yearly anniversary events - specifically in July/August? If so, why those months? IIRC last year around this time you replied to a post of mine saying the actual anniversary for PokeMMO is the first week of April

No, we'd prefer to set the expectation of anniversary events in the mid-year, usually targeting June. For this one, HGSS got in the way, so it wasn't really feasible to target that month this time.

In terms of why June instead of April, it's mostly to prevent burnout. Events are really draining to develop back to back, so we try to encourage people to take time off in the spring by limiting the development targets for the quarter.

27 minutes ago, Kyu said:27分钟前,Kyu说:

No, we'd prefer to set the expectation of anniversary events in the mid-year, usually targeting June. For this one, HGSS got in the way, so it wasn't really feasible to target that month this time.
不,我们更喜欢在年中设定周年纪念活动的预期,通常以6月为目标。对于这一个,HGSS的方式,所以它是不是真的可行的目标,这个月的时间。

In terms of why June instead of April, it's mostly to prevent burnout. Events are really draining to develop back to back, so we try to encourage people to take time off in the spring by limiting the development targets for the quarter.
至于为什么是六月而不是四月,主要是为了防止倦怠。事件真的很累,以发展背靠背,所以我们试图通过限制发展目标来鼓励人们在春季休假。

So does this mean that after logging in to the johto region, an 11th anniversary event with johto as the theme will be held? Does this mean that there will be  new alpha such ascyndaquil.

那么这是否意味着,登录若何大区后,将举办一场以成都为主题的11周年活动呢?这是否意味着,成都皇家等新综艺领军人物将出现三位

2 hours ago, Kyu said:

No. The PTS for this will focus on storyline balancing feedback to make sure it wasn't made too hard. At the moment, the main storyline is basically done aside from some special scripted events.

I'd expect we'd be ready to release the region to the main server about a month after the preview.

So that means whatever we get in spring is just a preview, and the actual region won't be released until July/August? 

4 hours ago, Rache said:

The PTS will be accessible to anyone when the time comes. 

I still have to get what Public test server is
As I've heard it's a testing phase in which things still have to be decided
As we will be able to get in HGSS Online in that phase I imagine most of the things are already decided, apart from trainer's teams and levels
Will we have most of the history?
I thought that PTS was only reserved to certain players

4 hours ago, Kyu said:

We plan on an 11th Anniversary Event for July or August, depending how the schedule goes.

This seems pretty cool, are you able to give us a general idea what to expect in the event as these will likely be very similar if they're going to be reoccurring each year?

I assume the regular/golden anniversary chests will return, but curious about the concept (will the main principle be to battle gym leaders/e4 members every year to collect chests for prizes)?

I also assume that there may be exclusive vanities each year, but was wondering if there'll be any other differences considering that the kanto alphas and particles were exclusive or whether implementing future HAs/legends will be delayed for these sort of events.

5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I am the one and only Vermilion Sovereign, you're just an impostor

you should take this Bright Ban Hammer from him

does this have any lighting effect at night or what?

1 minute ago, Ziiiiio said:

Can't wait to pick a new Meganium, and give my serp HA

Spring 2024

41 minutes ago, Ajbramberg said:

I mean obviously im the king of vermilion tho 

Screenshot_2023-05-27-19-52-48-526_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.8ea34a1acb1be887aa21a7382b83d4b5.jpg

Don't mind me. Just randomly post some crowd picture here.

screenshot_1680374601.png

Edited by Guest