#Johtoday

1 hour ago, VIVAJESTER said:

So how are you picking players for this demo? I'm guessing if someone donated in the past? But I doubt it. Most likely just the mods and their close discord buddies get first access

They don't pick anyone - player test servers (PTS) are always open for everyone to join. Staff make an announcement on forums with a link to download a separate client for the PTS once it's up and running. Its usually only live for a few days, and usually over a weekend. Also any progress made on the PTS gets wiped once the server closes so it's not like first access yields any benefits, we basically just mass bug test the new region

PTS in Johto is for Storyline only. If the Storyline is Finished, i think it has 2 Options thou which are...

1.) It will Teleported back to Pirate & it will be the Choice of Regions you'll Pick after the Storyline in PTS Johto. (Not Clicking Cancel Button)

2.) The Last Visit in your Regions will be Auto Selected & go back to House in the Beginning of Town.

Edited by kenjimAd
On 5/31/2023 at 5:57 AM, Shadow said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I am the one and only Vermilion Sovereign, you're just an impostor

People fighting to control vermilion.

Me: Lemme take care of Survival Area on Sinnoh(Unclaimed)

======

Anyways, i will search some place to claim. Not movimented but beauty, like the Battleground area... And also beat the Johto history like the others: With 6x15 only. 

Edited by caioxlive13

I think we are 4 days away from the anniversary!!!  The anniversary first patch has been released  on June 8 of 2022 and the activity on June 24 (Part 2).

Maybe 🤔

We will see a anniversary first patch soon.

Links

Event Release 

Hmm... I think June 8 as 11 Anniversary Event will Happen if Part 1-3 already Exist compare by Last Year? If it's Happens, here's all i know about these Parts of 11 Anniversary Event: (If Necessary)

Part 1 - PTS in Johto will Released with Seasonal Items are Pitchfork & Torch

Part 2 - Gen 2 Evolution Starters Alpha Battle Event with more Alpha Swarm

Part 3 - Johto Officially Released

That's all i got... What do you think of my Parts of 11th Anniversary Event as Clue? True or False? (If Admin Mods Response to my Messages)

5 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

I think we are 4 days away from the anniversary!!!  The anniversary first patch has been released  on June 8 of 2022 and the activity on June 24 (Part 2).

Maybe 🤔

We will see a anniversary first patch soon.

Links

Event Release 

2 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Hmm... I think June 8 as 11 Anniversary Event will Happen if Part 1-3 already Exist compare by Last Year? If it's Happens, here's all i know about these Parts of 11 Anniversary Event: (If Necessary)

Part 1 - PTS in Johto will Released with Seasonal Items are Pitchfork & Torch

Part 2 - Gen 2 Evolution Starters Alpha Battle Event with more Alpha Swarm

Part 3 - Johto Officially Released

That's all i got... What do you think of my Parts of 11th Anniversary Event as Clue? True or False? (If Admin Mods Response to my Messages)

Don't get your hopes up for an anniversary event in a few days. Kyu already confirmed that while June is the target, it was delayed by Johto's implementation. We're probably looking at July or August for the anniversary event.

On 5/30/2023 at 10:54 PM, Kyu said:

No, we'd prefer to set the expectation of anniversary events in the mid-year, usually targeting June. For this one, HGSS got in the way, so it wasn't really feasible to target that month this time.

In terms of why June instead of April, it's mostly to prevent burnout. Events are really draining to develop back to back, so we try to encourage people to take time off in the spring by limiting the development targets for the quarter.

I see.. Another Delayed for 11th Anniversary Event due to PTS Johto Preparation, however! Compare by Last Year since the Delayed... I might thinking instead of June 8, it can either July 8 or 13 as Starting of Part 1 of 11th Anniversary Event as (Alpha Gen 2 Starters Evolution & New Alpha Swarm)?

P.S. The Riot is Coming Peacefully when Spring Ended in June 22 

于2023/5/31 AM10点33分,Kyu 说:

We plan on an 11th Anniversary Event for July or August, depending how the schedule goes.

So will this year's anniversary event bring back the Water Arrow Turtle?🤔

4 hours ago, NILV said:

So will this year's anniversary event bring back the Water Arrow Turtle?🤔

I think it has been shared by developers, if I remember correctly, that the alpha gen1 starters were limited to the first anniversary event. So don't expect Blastoise (Water Arrow Turtle) or the others to return. 

1 hour ago, Seth said:

I think it has been shared by developers, if I remember correctly, that the alpha gen1 starters were limited to the first anniversary event. So don't expect Blastoise (Water Arrow Turtle) or the others to return. 

what about the other alpha starters? i'm still wondering if they will release any

7 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

what about the other alpha starters? i'm still wondering if they will release any

I am not aware but perhaps the other gen starters will be released with the coming anniversary events over the years, but we will have to wait and see. Probably also depends on the feedback from community with how that goes, cause what will they plan to do after all gen starters have been introduced in the potential next 4 anniversary events (if it is gen 2 next and up to gen 5). 

7 hours ago, Allenyatsura said:

Will it be a surprise [...] johto?[...]

sdasdwf.png

For now, the release of the Johto region is definitely going to be a surprise. The developers have stated that it will be released when it's ready, and they have already announced the PTS (Public Test Server) for Johto. It's estimated that the final release might come around a month after the PTS. So while we don't have an exact release date yet, it's something to look forward to. Keep an eye out for further updates, and get ready to celebrate because the Johto region will be released soon!

Best regards,

MightyMichele 

24 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

For now, the release of the Johto region is definitely going to be a surprise. The developers have stated that it will be released when it's ready, and they have already announced the PTS (Public Test Server) for Johto. It's estimated that the final release might come around a month after the PTS. So while we don't have an exact release date yet, it's something to look forward to. Keep an eye out for further updates, and get ready to celebrate because the Johto region will be released soon!

Best regards,

MightyMichele 

Dear MightyMichele,

I am writing this message to emphasise that I completely agree with the statement that you pointed out above. The development team are working really hard to implement Johto and an announcement will be made in due course.

I hope you have a great day.

Best regards,

Incognition

Justo ahora, MightyMichele dijo:

Por ahora, el lanzamiento de la región de Johto definitivamente será una sorpresa. Los desarrolladores han declarado que se lanzará cuando esté listo y ya han anunciado el PTS (Public Test Server) para Johto. Se estima que el lanzamiento final podría llegar alrededor de un mes después del PTS. Entonces, si bien aún no tenemos una fecha de lanzamiento exacta, es algo que esperamos con ansias. ¡Esté atento a más actualizaciones y prepárese para celebrar porque la región de Johto se lanzará pronto!

Atentamente,

MightyMichele 

I agree with your statements, I am sure that it will be the best thing that we will experience this year in the game, we are all looking forward to preparing their leppa berries for the new hordes.

NORTE

于2023/5/31 AM10点54分,Kyu说:

不,我们更愿意将周年纪念活动的预期设定在年中,通常目标是6月。为此,HGSS遇到了问题,因此这次瞄准该月实际上并不可行。

就为什么6月而不是4月而言,主要是为了防止倦怠。活动确实需要背靠背发展,因此我们试图通过限制本季度的发展目标来鼓励人们在春季休假。

新地区是什么时候?期待已久。期待和我的朋友一起玩

Unfortunately End of Spring 2023 already Ended also & Johto Updates are keep Delaying it Further to End of Summer 2023 since Summer has Arrived by Last End of June. Because of Official Events keeps Revealing it without Flash Announcement as ongoing Maintenance, i bet that Johto Updates will be either July 20-31st or August until End of Summer 2023? Also! The 11th Anniversary Event is keep going more Further until September or October? & Finally! Some of the Other Posts about Legendary Issues has been Solved & the Devs are Fixing the Issues & making Changes in Features too. That's why, until now... It will be still Remains, #Johtomorrow as the Memes still Alive.

Edited by kenjimAd