DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM 🙃

I wanted to see what the function was, and if it helped me train the pokemon more effectively, however I was surprised that it is a TOTAL SCAM xdd.
I make this publication for those who have not tried it yet "don't do it" it is not worth spending a lot of money on this useless item, it is the same as having 4 or 5 Exp. Share

aaaaaaaaaaaa.png.3aadd00c95c4f44ffcabb3522e4a6f1a.png

bbbbbbbbbbbb.png.1b351fd423da8a30350ca04445b16a58.png

I am currently saving money to get one.

You totally missed the point of this item :

1) you get 5% XP (which doesn't seems a lot but if you are doing a level up service it adds up pretty fast)

2) the pokemons can hold an item (hello Everstone on Munchlax, Meowth and Teddi, Soothe Bell on Evee or Pichu)

I just bought it today, RPs are cheap these days.

And I realized that you don't even need to hold it!

That means all Pokemons, including the one fighting, can hold another item!

Definitely worth it, I was able to sell my 7 exp.share and they sold right away so the reamplifier has only cost me 2,1 m 

1 hour ago, Joselon said:

The truth is that they should improve it a little so that those 1000rp are justified, for example an extra 10% xp instead of 5

it is justified, 1k rp is literally nothing in ingame currency, and it lets you do your job as an ev trainer twice as fast if you use macho braces, while also allow you to make LCs/NFEs without having to care about them evolving.

2 hours ago, razimove said:

it is justified, 1k rp is literally nothing in ingame currency, and it lets you do your job as an ev trainer twice as fast if you use macho braces, while also allow you to make LCs/NFEs without having to care about them evolving.

The Macho Brace combo was fixed last update.

4 hours ago, razimove said:

You can't use Macho Brace in combination with this item

That's the only function for that but they nerfed it right away

Its still useful for grinding meowths and teddiursa, munchlax, any LC mon, etc....they can hold everstones while you EV train and power level them. Also with the traded OT giving a 15% exp bonus stacked with the 5% from the charm and then maybe youre hardcore and buy dono as well, thats an additional 30% EXP gained. 

Not saying that removing the ability to stack with a macho brace is a good thing. I wish it did still ofc, but at least the item still has a niche in some applications