A way to not lose recent whisper information

ScarletChieri

Question

Hello, so I was thinking that the only way you have to send a message/whisper to someone without needing to click on the name on real time is to have them added as friends or have them in your team since you are able to see the team list. However, you don't add everyone as a friend instantly, so sometimes incovenient things can happen like losing the internet connection or maybe your device freezes for a while for whatever reason, making you log out, which means that if you have been talking with someone before the problem appeared and you haven't added them to your friend list, once you are able to come back to the game you have no way of contacting them to resume the conversation or even to just let them know that you didn't suddenly dissappear in the middle of the conversation on purpose. This last case being what happened to me, I had a problem with my internet and it took me a while to come back but by then there was no way to find who I was chatting with because they weren't on my friend list. I don't know how difficult something like that would be, but I think it would be pretty convenient, something like having a list of the last five people or so you whispered to, or people you whispered to in the last 24 hours, or whatever period of time, as I said in the title, something that allows you to not lose recent whisper information. It could also be useful in other cases, like, if you still have in said whisper history the last person you sold a ditto box to or a berry stack or whatever thing you are constantly farming, and you have got more of that, you could try to offer it directly again since you know is something they would buy, while they are still not someone you would have added to your friend list for what was just one trade. I think a function like that could be convenient in whatever form the devs could add it. Thank you in advance for reading, and please let me know if there's already something like this because if so I haven't found it T_T.

2 answers to this question