Johto starters

Johto starters  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter will you choose?

• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile

1 hour ago, hamizoss said:

okay and here , now i believe that people aren't aiming for the starter they want , they are aiming for the most expensive ability patch lmao , everyone will choose chikorita

Β 

soon grass ability patch for 300k in gtl

truue, i will pick chiko tooΒ 

surely 50% of the players already have a full pokedex? That's why they will choose chikorita and their patch will go down. but I don't think the skill patch will go down, few of us have a full pokedex...🀑

6 hours ago, Elizn said:

Every time I play Johto I always start Cyndaquil. But for the grass patch I might have to pick Chikorita

I feel you...

However, despite the grass patch and the fact that I already have two Typhlosions (for gym reruns) I will have to chooseΒ Cyndaquil.

Β 

- First because the starter is forever. And I manage to pay the patch difference in 1-2 hours of gym reruns (despite being lazy).

Β 

- Second, I really want my rival to have Feraligatr (for nostalgia when I want to rebattle him).

7 hours ago, Elizn said:

Every time I play Johto I always start Cyndaquil. But for the grass patch I might have to pick Chikorita

Pokeyen >>>>>>>>>>>> cyndaquil

Β 

sadge (kek)

Edited by hamizoss
2 hours ago, Eilonbd said:

What do you guys mean by "grass patch" and how this effect gym rematches? Can someone explain please?:)

"Grass patch" is an item thatΒ unlocks the HA (hidden ability)Β of a grass starter pokemon.

Β 

When you complete the pokedex you receive patches depending on the starters you chose. Choosing Chikorita will get you a grass patch. The only difference is that this patch is worth more than the fire and water patches (because it can be used on Serperior).