Johto starters

Johto starters  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter will you choose?

• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile

On 6/2/2023 at 1:37 PM, hamizoss said:

okay and here , now i believe that people aren't aiming for the starter they want , they are aiming for the most expensive ability patch lmao , everyone will choose chikorita

soon grass ability patch for 300k in gtl

Chikorita is actually one of my favorite pokémon :)

I also wanting Chikorita because of Ability Patch Grass & Sell it at GTL but... I prefer Totodile instead & Not just because i will get my 1st Ability Patch Water & Keep it but, because of the Storyline & i can now Easily beat Champion Lance thnx to that Meme as Purly Aerodactyls & Dragonites & idc about my 6X15 IVs too XD

2 minutes ago, Branaso said:

me who going to immediately delete the starter after i reach pokecenter's pc

Prof : Hello There ! Welcome to the world of pokemon ,Please Choose a starter to start your journey in johto region.

Branaso : sorry to say but , i don't care about starters , do you have Grass Ability Patch? taking chikorita will just waste my time so...

I mean, sure, for people who just wanna play with Pokemon they caught/got in Johto: fine and understandable.

For the others: nothing stops u from picking Chikorita, breeding a 2x31 natured or whatever cynda/toto/even chiko before johto release, get to the center, get it into your party and release this badly IV distributed gift mon and play with the starter u like

Edited by Gruul
6 hours ago, Shadow said:

Thoughts about Totodile (PTS Edition), Seth?

Can't describe the epicness and fun with words, so will try this:

Spoiler

pokemon-totodile.gif.bc1f3b264b30a13060bb038baaeb3532.gif

4 hours ago, hamizoss said:

he's the only player in the game that will choose totodile and name it "retired game master" (jk)

Lmfao thanks for the idea