[ROO] Wanna Join? (OPEN)

2-00000-00149-min.gif

ani_pinball_115.gifTeam [ROO] is Currently Recruiting! ani_pinball_115.gif

Team [ROO] is made up of English-speaking players from around the world who want to enjoy the PokeMMO experience with friends! We provide you a community from anywhere, at anytime with a fun, chill, and informative atmosphere that's out of this world! 

Although we're  mostly centered towards PvE,  we are currently looking for enthusiasts to join us and help us develop the PvP aspect of our team! In that spirit, PvP players that are part of Team ROO will be rewarded for being/staying in the top 100 leaderboards of any division and for helping us expand in PvP. Naturally, we also continue to recruit players who are PvE focused. 

What  We Offer   
● Unique Shiny Hunts, Team Events (PvE & PvP), contests, and raffles
● Free Shiny Links 
 Rewards for members who rank in the top 100 of any PvP leaderboard (including cash prizes) & a PvP section on Discord
● Alpha, Swarm, and Pheno Alerts
● Active in-game team chat and Discord Server
● A Friendly and Helpful Community of Pokemon lovers 
● Direct Access to an informative Guide section for Halloween, Lunar New Year, Christmas, Anniversary events, and more!

Requirements to Join   
● Be active in chat & team events 
● Be friendly and social 
● A minimum of 4 regions completed

Preferably 
● 450 in-game hours

[ROO] Staff
 Co-owners: | Brimcatcher; AmTrashLmao; VelvetLlama |
 Commanders: | Merdovic; Blurpayy; Kentre |
 Officers: | Rxfxel; AhsokaX;  |

How to Apply:
Copy and paste the link below for the application:
● https://forms.gle/1U6NHP1LwTx7VJb18

If you have any questions feel free to message one of us three about it!
Discord: rxfxel; velvetllama; @INTERGALACTIC_GEKKO__#3426
IGN: rxfxell; velvetllama; AhsokaX

IMG-1661.png

Edited by AmTrashLmao
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Corrie and I started playing last year, but I quit for awhile because ~life~ happens lmao. I got back into it again last month and now I'm looking to join a team because I think it'll make the game more fun.

1) IGN: Corrslight

2) I just got a gym re-run team going and I try to get that done daily. I like shiny hunting and item farming, and I'm also working my way through the Unova and Sinnoh stories. I hit Kanto and Hoenn hard and then took a break to do some end game stuff/make some money/build my gym team, but now I'm shifting my focus to finishing all of the regions. I'm also super stoked for Johto so that will likely take priority when the devs release that.  

3) 400 hours

Have a good one! 🙂

Hello, I am Bisen.
1) IGN: Bisnes
2) I started playing on 2015, but left the original account with only Hoenn and Kanto completed, without knowing/ and very much enjoying the game, without a path. On 2020, I hopped back on the game and had not stopped since. What I like mostly is shiny hunting/money making, and basically catching pokemons, had not tried pvp yet. I have completed all the regions and I hope to socialize in a team, and have a great time.
3) 600 hours on my now main account, 131 hours on the original account.

• AmTrashLmao changed the title to [ROO] Wanna Join? (Closed)

On 6/21/2023 at 9:11 AM, Corrslight said:

Hi! My name is Corrie and I started playing last year, but I quit for awhile because ~life~ happens lmao. I got back into it again last month and now I'm looking to join a team because I think it'll make the game more fun.

1) IGN: Corrslight

2) I just got a gym re-run team going and I try to get that done daily. I like shiny hunting and item farming, and I'm also working my way through the Unova and Sinnoh stories. I hit Kanto and Hoenn hard and then took a break to do some end game stuff/make some money/build my gym team, but now I'm shifting my focus to finishing all of the regions. I'm also super stoked for Johto so that will likely take priority when the devs release that.  

3) 400 hours

Have a good one! 🙂

On 6/21/2023 at 2:37 PM, Bisen said:

Hello, I am Bisen.
1) IGN: Bisnes
2) I started playing on 2015, but left the original account with only Hoenn and Kanto completed, without knowing/ and very much enjoying the game, without a path. On 2020, I hopped back on the game and had not stopped since. What I like mostly is shiny hunting/money making, and basically catching pokemons, had not tried pvp yet. I have completed all the regions and I hope to socialize in a team, and have a great time.
3) 600 hours on my now main account, 131 hours on the original account.

On 6/21/2023 at 11:57 PM, TheWhiteYaksha said:

1. TheWhiteYaksha

2. I'm not yet done with the storyline (I'm a returnee) but one thing I enjoy in pokemmo is collecting different type of pokemons.

3. Right now I have 24 hours time played 

2 hours ago, Brodakiss said:

1) Brodakiss

2) Not done with the storyline. What I enjoy in PokeMMO is collecting Pokemon and exploring.

3) As of posting this I have 37 hours of time played.

Thank you all for applying; we appreciate your interest, but at this moment, we are full. We hope you find an excellent place in PokeMMO and continue to enjoy the game!

Edited by AmTrashLmao
  • AmTrashLmao changed the title to [ROO] Wanna Join? (Open)

1. What is your IGN? Powets

2. What do you enjoy doing in pokemmo? I enjoy Pokemon and MMO in general. PokeMMO = win/win.

3. How many in game hours do you have? Started: 7/25/23 190hrs playtime. Active everyday 😄

Hello! Thank you for your interest in the team! I would be happy to chat with you on discord and see if you would be a good fit for the team. Feel free to DM me @ amtrashlmao

4 hours ago, Powets said:

1. What is your IGN? Powets

2. What do you enjoy doing in pokemmo? I enjoy Pokemon and MMO in general. PokeMMO = win/win.

3. How many in game hours do you have? Started: 7/25/23 190hrs playtime. Active everyday 😄

2 hours ago, Ambrynn said:

1. What is your IGN? (In-game-name)

Ambrynn

2. What do you enjoy doing in pokemmo? (If not yet done with story please comment on that as well)

Shiny hunting and GTL flipping.

3. How many in game hours do you have?

Hello! Thank you for your interest in the team! I would be happy to chat with you on discord and see if you would be a good fit for the team. Feel free to DM me @ amtrashlmao

2 minutes ago, Tustyy said:

1. What is your IGN? Tustyy

2. What do you enjoy doing in pokemmo? Farming Dittos and Gym leaders 😄

3. How many in game hours do you have? 177 hours

DM me and we will get you interviewed 🙂

@ amtrashlmao on discord.

• AmTrashLmao changed the title to [ROO] Wanna Join? (OPEN)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...