How can I change the encounter music?

i don't know if there is any mod changes the battle music or encounters music but all i know is there are some music mods in client customization , i'm turning the music off btw lol so i can hear the shiny particle sound clearly

3 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

i don't know if there is any mod changes the battle music or encounters music but all i know is there are some music mods in client customization , i'm turning the music off btw lol so i can hear the shiny particle sound clearly

Thanks! I might try changing the file that the music mods use

2 hours ago, Xreactive said:

Hi I would like to know how to change the music when you get an encounter to anything. How would I do that?

Hi, it's actually possible, i recommend you check this awesome guide that's related to Music modding stuff 

1 hour ago, Xreactive said:

I tried that and now with .mp3 nothing plays or with .ogg it says "Error loading sound file data/mods/Music Mod/Sounds/3/1116.ogg. Please check any Mods for errors."

How did you make the .ogg file? Is it for mobile or PC?

5 hours ago, Xreactive said:

Everytime i fix something a new problem arises... Is there a way to optimize it to make it lag less? Because it makes my game stutter while using it.

How big its the mod? Or the file in question... Try using .wav instead of .ogg but it depends mostly on your PC/device