[Läva] Team Läva

3KiY4VZ.gif

Team Lava 

- Team lava is an active English speaking competition team, comprised with players from all over the world.

- Competitive Environment

- Active team that joins TT (Team Tournament)

- Weekly scrimmages with other teams to develop our players/ team tournaments

- Active team chat/discord and voice chat

- Team lava is a team that focuses on player development. This means you will receive excellent guidance.

Requirements

Be mature and respectful to others

- Must be active in game/discord

- Competitive player

Boss

MonkeyDMathew

Co Leaders

Kriliin PoseidonWrath

Executives

DrTylerGrey ArtOfKilling KaynineXL Aerun Terresa Endiii SirOzwald xSparkie Repposh GodXebec Meltdown BrokenBulb

Are you interested to join Team Läva?

Fill the template below and contact: MonkeyDMathew

Spoiler

Name/IGN?
● How old are you?
● Are you active in Discord?
● Where are you from?
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo?
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one?
● What's your goal in Pokemmo?
● Why do you want to be part of lava?
● What can you contribute to lava?

Edited by PoseidonWrath
  • 1 month later...

● How old are you? - "I am 31 Years old."
● Are you active in Discord? - "I just set up my Discord account recently."
● Where are you from? - "I am from Denver, Colorado."
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo? - "My current playtime is only 32hours. I just want to mention that although I may be new to PokeMMO I am not new to Pokemon. I have played every single Pokémon game starting with Pokemon Red Version on the original Gameboy."
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one? - "No, I have never been on a team in the past, this will be my first attempt at joining a team."
● What's your goal in Pokemmo? - "My goal is to beat every region, learn the mechanics of this way of playing the game, perfect my team and learn about breeding techniques, participate in PVP events when I have built a strong team, hunt for shiny Pokemon, and my biggest goal of them all is to get a shiny Charizard with perfect stats and nature.
● Why do you want to be part of lava? - "I looked at a few other teams and this team seemed like it would be the best fit for me. team lava suites me well because fire type is one of my favorites. 
● What can you contribute to lava? "For Team Lava I can contribute creativity, time, effort, a sharp mind, and quick learning abilities. As I grow and learn within the Team I will one day be able to help other new players in the position that I am in now in order to ensure the success of each and every member of the Team."

HollowFalcon
● 29
● I don't have a discord yet but I'm willing to make one.
● France
● I recently started playing the game and I'm loving it, I learned about forums and teams you could join and the name lava had a ring to it 🙂
● This would be my first team
● My goal is to become a strong trainer and get into pvp!
● I love the name and you guys seems like a good team to learn how to properly battle! I want to become the best 🙂
● Not sure atm, but let's hope a good teammate who can help you guys in the scrims 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

● How old are you?31
● Are you active in Discord?yes
● Where are you from?Miami
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo?40 hours / 2-3 times a week
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one?no
● What's your goal in Pokemmo?catch em all ;D
● Why do you want to be part of lava? I respect the organization and would like to be apart of it
● What can you contribute to lava? Dedication and loyaly

• 3 months later...

Name/IGN? Monless123
● How old are you? 26
● Are you active in Discord? Yep
● Where are you from? United States 
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo? About every night “story an random fun”
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one? Nope first one. Here 
● What's your goal in Pokemmo? Meet friends 
● Why do you want to be part of lava? Thought it help my with girls 
● What can you contribute to lava? Outside of being a world class conversationalist , I’m also pretty okay at the art of battle 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 4:55 PM, HollowFalcon said:

HollowFalcon
● 29
● I don't have a discord yet but I'm willing to make one.
● France
● I recently started playing the game and I'm loving it, I learned about forums and teams you could join and the name lava had a ring to it 🙂
● This would be my first team
● My goal is to become a strong trainer and get into pvp!
● I love the name and you guys seems like a good team to learn how to properly battle! I want to become the best 🙂
● Not sure atm, but let's hope a good teammate who can help you guys in the scrims 🙂 

Could anyone from the team contact me? I Would really like to join and start pvp training

• 3 weeks later...

● How old are you? 17 
● Are you active in Discord? somewhat
● Where are you from? USA
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo? regularly 
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one? Team og
● What's your goal in Pokemmo? get high on pvp ladder
● Why do you want to be part of lava? i hear its a good pvp team and want to come up with good strats with peoples help
● What can you contribute to lava? help with team building

Just now, Bhill722 said:

● How old are you? 17 
● Why do you want to be part of lava? i hear its a good pvp team and want to come up with good strats with peoples help

I have 500 hrs btw

On 12/30/2023 at 9:46 PM, Bhill722 said:

● How old are you? 17 

I have 500 hrs btw

What's your discord? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Team Läva

Name/IGN?       LizkoDjLj
● How old are you?     29
● Are you active in Discord?   not much but i can try, i have discord on the pc i might downloaded to the cel
● Where are you from?     Venezuela
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo?     2.2k hours, everyday 4-5H per day
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one?     yes, UMT, RTDT
● What's your goal in Pokemmo?     i have plenty, be top in each pvp tier, full comp dex, shinys, cosmetics, etc
● Why do you want to be part of lava?    i know its a great team, i have battle and see them in the WorldCup, i respect them and i want to learn even more
● What can you contribute to lava?     i love to build monotypes, i can help if needed

thanks!

On 05/06/2023 at 18:34, PoseidonWrath said:

3KiY4VZ.gif

Equipe Lava 

- Team lava é uma equipe de competição ativa que fala inglês, composta por jogadores de todo o mundo.

- Ambiente competitivo

- Equipe ativa que ingressa no TT (Team Tournament)

- Treinos semanais com outras equipes para desenvolver nossos jogadores/torneios de equipe

- Bate-papo / discórdia de equipe ativa e bate-papo por voz

- Team lava é uma equipe que foca no desenvolvimento dos jogadores. Isso significa que você receberá uma excelente orientação.

Requisitos

Seja maduro e respeitoso com os outros

- Deve estar ativo no jogo/discord

- Jogador competitivo

Chefe

MacacoDMathew

Colíderes

Kuriliin PoseidonIra

Executivos

DrTylerGrey ArtOfKilling KaynineXL Aerun Terresa Endiii SirOzwald xSparkie Repposh GodXebec Meltdown BrokenBulb

Você está interessado em se juntar ao Team Läva?

Preencha o modelo abaixo e entre em contato: MonkeyDMathew

Ocultar conteúdo

Nome/IGN?
● Quantos anos você tem? 21
● Você é ativo no Discord? sim
● De onde você é? Abaetetuba
● Qual é o seu tempo de jogo?/Com que frequência você joga Pokemmo? jogo o game a 2 anos / jogo toda hora sou muito ativo
● Você fez parte de outras equipes no passado e, em caso afirmativo, qual delas? Sim. RHT,HYDRA
● Qual é o seu objetivo no Pokémon? SER O MELHOR 
● Por que você quer fazer parte da lava? EU BUSCO O NIVEL MAIS ALTO DO GAME E A LAVA PODE ME AJUDAR COM ESSE OBJETIVO
● Com que você pode contribuir para a lava? POSSO CONTRIBUIR COM TEMPO,ESFORÇO,CRIATIVO,AUTOCONFIANÇA,FOCO EM RESULTADOS,COMPROMETIMENTO.

• 2 weeks later...

SoftCreamyFluff
How old are you? 29
Are you active in Discord? yes
Where are you from? Germany
What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo?   roughly 3k hours. i play way too much
Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one? Ävalanche
What's your goal in Pokemmo? My focus is on shinys and PvP. I collect shinys to upbreed and use them in PvP. A big goal is to make a viable all shiny PvP team. Also I want to win some tournaments (never got further than SF, but haven't participated much lately too). The ultimate goal is to get No. 1 in OU, UU or Doubles, lets see if i ever get close.
Why do you want to be part of lava? I've grown more and more in my PvP skills over time and gained a lot of knowledge, but I was pretty much the only PvP player on my old team. I want to see what it's like to learn from ambitious, talented and better players than me and grow and interact in this environment. Also I am really interested in getting in touch with some of the best PvP Players in the game which i recognize from various tourneys and stuff. I love debating with other players and analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of teams and builds. I believe this can help me take the next step and become the excellent player I want to be.
What can you contribute to lava? I have experience from playing intensly in all the tiers, watching VGC Content on youtube and investing countless hours in teambuilding. I do have a couple people i talk to about PokeMMO PvP and bc of that I am sure that i can contribute to teambuilding with creativity, thoughtfulness and creating funny moments with others while at it. I want to accompany others as they grow, be part of their journey and eventually support the team in team tournaments and other great events.

Ranked1.png

ranked2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sambuchota
● 28
● Very
● Argentina
● 130hs/ 3-4 times a week
● Nope
● Im a MTG player and im looking a new strategy game to have some fun and grind the ladder. Also i have an unhealthy relationship with obtaining every Pokemon with competitive stats so there's that too
● Seems like an open guild where i can git gud in pvp while having fun alongside some cool people
● An active player willing to test strategies and bring a happy atmosphere to the team  ^^

Name/IGN? TheDhGT
● How old are you?- I'm 19 years old
● Are you active in Discord? -I'm very active
● Where are you from?- Colombia
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo?- I play often 2-3 per day 
●Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one?- I was part of UMT
● What's your goal in Pokemmo?-better in the competitive field
● Why do you want to be part of lava?-expand my knowledge about competitive
● What can you contribute to lava?-i can support in ou builds or practices

Screenshot_20231120_121623_PokeMMO.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Name/IGN?
● How old are you? 29
● Are you active in Discord? Yes
● Where are you from? US
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo? 1700 hrs / Alot
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one? LGND
● What's your goal in Pokemmo? Win with funny teams / Stop getting kicked off the ladder
● Why do you want to be part of lava? Need a good pvp team. Members I've met seem cool and helpful.
● What can you contribute to lava?  Love to build teams and compete with skilled and friendly players.

• 3 weeks later...

Name/IGN?:IheartofDragonII
● How old are you?:16
● Are you active in Discord?:Yes
● Where are you from?Venezuela
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo?:I have accumulated about 2Kh hours of gaming, I usually play frequentl

● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one?: Sir, Lab, Nwo
● What's your goal in Pokemmo?:Get to win some crown Tournament and win tt

● Why do you want to be part of lava?:I want to improve as a player and achieve my goals in the game, and I want to try with a team that I know will help me, besides Lava caught my attention because of some of its players.

● What can you contribute to lava?:I am an active player, I could provide help both in practices and in other things, whether it be tt (in due course)

Edited by RedToExclipse

● How old are you? - 25
● Are you active in Discord? - Yes
● Where are you from? - United States
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo? - Nearly every day. 
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one? - None
● What's your goal in Pokemmo? - Winning PvP tournaments/climbing ladder
● Why do you want to be part of lava? - Seems like you guys are dedicated to PvP, which is what I'm looking for. I feel like I can help others improve and others can help me improve as well. 
● What can you contribute to lava? - PvP experience from pokemmo and pokemon showdown. Peaked 1600 on showdown in gen 5 OU

● 18 years

● Yes, I'm online every day

● I am from Brazil 

●  I have 1,280 hours played, I play about 5 to 4 hours a day

● yes, I was already part of the sevii guild

● Previously I was more focused on shiny hunting to build my shiny PvP team, but now I've started playing PvP frequently and I want to become great at it.

● I know the guild. I know it is a guild respected by most pokemmo players, I would like to be part of lava to increase my knowledge and my experience with the game's PvP, I recently joined PvP, and I want to focus a lot on that.

● I'm very active in the game, I can contribute to training and anything needed, like team formations and things like that.

Name/IGN? LevTopG 
● How old are you? 23
● Are you active in Discord? yes
● Where are you from? Germany
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play Pokemmo? 1199 hours on and off for the past 2-3years. But trying to get into the pvp scene
● Were you part of other teams in the past and if so which one? Team Ranger 
● What's your goal in Pokemmo? have fun pvping while trying to get leaderboards and making money 
● Why do you want to be part of lava? I want to join a competitive pvp team , learn a lot from experienced players and eventually top on leader boards and participate in team tournaments 
● What can you contribute to lava? I played comp Pokémon back in ORAS on the 3ds, have been playing Pokémon since HGSS and have a lot of game knowledge in general .I want to get into OU, but would also like to branch out into UU and NU eventually when I got more money