Help in creating a mod for dragonite

Hey guys. I'. A main drago-boy and was thinking in creating a visual mod for him.

I want to give him more a mystical aura, bigger wings, black eyes, more clean belly and off course, make it blue.

Someone have a tutorial?

FB_IMG_1650391317359.jpg

On 6/26/2024 at 11:30 PM, mrshinori said:

Hey guys. I'. A main drago-boy and was thinking in creating a visual mod for him.

I want to give him more a mystical aura, bigger wings, black eyes, more clean belly and off course, make it blue.

Someone have a tutorial?

FB_IMG_1650391317359.jpg

try download the dragonite sprite and use libresprite to change the color of the sprite, i tell you them how to make the mod

9 hours ago, mrshinori said:

Yes, pls

Sprites mod work with the game pokedex code for each pokemon for example 

Dragonite is 149#

Your sprite file name should be named

149-back-n 

Thats 149 for dragonite, back for the back sprite, and n for non shiny sprite

For front sprite would be

149-front-n 

If you want shiny sprite just change the n to s

149-back-s 

Or

149-front-s

After naming your sprites you gotta need 2 things

Order the folders and files correctly and zip it all propperly

First create a new folder called "sprites", inside it a new folder called "battlesprites" and inside battlesprites copy your sprites 

You gonna need aswell an icon and info file, you can get both on the "mods" folder from the pokemmo data folder, inside that one you will find a file named "example-mod" or just "example" 

Unzip it to get that example mod the info.xml and icon.png , to use on your mod 

(Move the example mod to another folder aswell)

Now you gonna have to select both the "sprites" folder and icon.png and info.xml from the example, select this 3 and zip it all into a zip file, name it whatever you want

Its neccesary that when you open your "mod" inside the zip you will only have those 3 things:

sprites (folder)

Info.xml

Icon.png

If your zip file has something like just a folder and inside those 3, it wont work

If you did all things right, put your mod into the mod folder, open the game, open the mod admin and you will see a "example" mod, activate, save, reset the game and should be working

Try make the mod and if dosnt work, give me a link to download and I will try help you

On 7/10/2024 at 5:20 AM, budadeth said:

Sprites mod work with the game pokedex code for each pokemon for example 

Dragonite is 149#

Your sprite file name should be named

149-back-n 

Thats 149 for dragonite, back for the back sprite, and n for non shiny sprite

For front sprite would be

149-front-n 

If you want shiny sprite just change the n to s

149-back-s 

Or

149-front-s

After naming your sprites you gotta need 2 things

Order the folders and files correctly and zip it all propperly

First create a new folder called "sprites", inside it a new folder called "battlesprites" and inside battlesprites copy your sprites 

You gonna need aswell an icon and info file, you can get both on the "mods" folder from the pokemmo data folder, inside that one you will find a file named "example-mod" or just "example" 

Unzip it to get that example mod the info.xml and icon.png , to use on your mod 

(Move the example mod to another folder aswell)

Now you gonna have to select both the "sprites" folder and icon.png and info.xml from the example, select this 3 and zip it all into a zip file, name it whatever you want

Its neccesary that when you open your "mod" inside the zip you will only have those 3 things:

sprites (folder)

Info.xml

Icon.png

If your zip file has something like just a folder and inside those 3, it wont work

If you did all things right, put your mod into the mod folder, open the game, open the mod admin and you will see a "example" mod, activate, save, reset the game and should be working

Try make the mod and if dosnt work, give me a link to download and I will try help you

Thanks!