[Video] Two lvl 100 Magikarps do battle!

[quote name='Elkaroo' timestamp='1366006929' post='286409']
dang it wasn't name bidoof
[/quote] I'm still thinking of what to call her, I'm not going to call my magikarp bidoof.

Also to everyone else posting, I am asking about the video its self not the magikarp's names. [b]Please keep on topic.[/b]

[quote name='Quesoman' timestamp='1366034200' post='286797']
Why didn't you use splash in the 4th turn?
[/quote] On my 4th move I did use splash, but only so I didnt knock the other magikarp's hp too far down before my own as I didnt want it to Flail KO my Magikarp. However, I know that other Magikarp has 20 or so more hp then mine does, so I know it had to take more this then mine, so I only used splash as a delay and attacked after to help get rid of that extra hp that magikarp has so I could Flail KO it.

[quote name='Conker' timestamp='1366038889' post='286910']
On my 4th move I did use splash, but only so I didnt knock the other magikarp's hp too far down before my own as I didnt want it to Flail KO my Magikarp. However, I know that other Magikarp has 20 or so more hp then mine does, so I know it had to take more this then mine, so I only used splash as a delay and attacked after to help get rid of that extra hp that magikarp has so I could Flail KO it.
[/quote]

Good thinking.
[color=#ffffff]Its not named Bidoof[/color]

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Video] Two lvl 100 Magikarps do battle!
  • Kizhaz locked this topic