Things that grind your gears.

Jkxp

Rant start:

Small stairs...Like...dafuq. How the hell am i supposed to use those. Yeah, not hard going upwards, you skip every 3rd stair and all, but going down, it's tricky AF! and there's the chance of me falling and injuring myself, not to mention looking like a complete idiot :|

Rant over.

>chance of falling over and injuring yourself
Are you made out of play-doh?

Use the soup spoon as a salad fork. Stick it to the man, man.

DAMN IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU BACK MAN WHERE YOU BEEN

Finding a safe spot to cross the road, because all the stoplights on the intersection are broken for some reason, immediately get mauled by a car when the light was green. Pretty damn ironic.

On the bright side my bike is so damaged it could pass as an abstract work of art.

getting ganked by a car fun times

When my roommate sleeps in till 4 pm. Like could you not do that every day of the weekend so I can have people over?

If you've already addressed this with him, have them over anyways. You don't need to show him courtesy if he isn't showing you any. Trust me, as someone who lived in a quad for two years at school, this is the only possible solution. Make him adjust.

Edited by Plague

>chance of falling over and injuring yourself
Are you made out of play-doh?

DAMN IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU BACK MAN WHERE YOU BEEN

Crying into Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

>2012+3
>still using Channel 1

Channel chat in general grinds my gears. It's usually just 3 or 4 people asking for free sh*t. That's much less fun than the old "massive amounts of Spanish people trading in channel while a man named 'kumdikhtlr' talks about Brazzers" routine.

Edited by Misfire33

If you've already addressed this with him, have them over anyways. You don't need to show him courtesy if he isn't showing you any. Trust me, as someone who lived in a quad for two years at school, this is the only possible solution. Make him adjust.

>he

My roommate is in fact female. Anyways, we have a room agreement and we both agreed not to have people over while the other is asleep so with that all said and done, I have to find ways around it, but oh well. We all have to deal with things that we hate dealing with. Soon enough she's gonna have to suck it up cuz I have friends coming to visit me during their spring breaks and they will be coming in my dorm whether she is a sleep or not.

Also, yesterday when I was out at the mall with some friends, there was a place that was advertising that the captain of the Red Wings was going to be there, but I can't drive right there cuz I'm not allowed to have a car on campus my freshman year ;-; This is why I can't have nice things

>he

My roommate is in fact female

That's a bit repetitive. Just going ">he" already basically declares the second line.

Anyways, we have a room agreement and we both agreed not to have people over while the other is asleep so with that all said and done

I'd think an "agreement" like that would be null and void unless you knew she was going to be acting like she was working Graveyard Shifts and sleeping from 8 AM to 4 PM. That's just plain unreasonable of her imo.

Edited by Plague

Internet being dead and forfie being banned.

Also when you buy a pair of brown boots online (cuz when i went to their store they didn't have any) but you receive a pair of BLACK boots at home.

Then you call the owner of the shop just to hear "No, look, i checked them with my own eyes, it's just a very dark brown".

Are you kidding me? not only they're PITCH BLACK,period, but even if they were actually of a very dark brown that would still not be what i asked for.

At least he said they will repay me/change my boots, but i'll have to go back to that damned store once again (and i can only hope it won't rain this time).

But just look, i should have received these.

Do they look like something you could call pitch black!?

[spoiler]IMG_1019.JPG[/spoiler]

Internet being dead and forfie being banned.

Also when you buy a pair of brown boots online (cuz when i went to their store they didn't have any) but you receive a pair of BLACK boots at home.

Then you call the owner of the shop just to hear "No, look, i checked them with my own eyes, it's just a very dark brown".

Are you kidding me? not only they're PITCH BLACK,period, but even if they were actually of a very dark brown that would still not be what i asked for.

At least he said they will repay me/change my boots, but i'll have to go back to that damned store once again (and i can only hope it won't rain this time).

But just look, i should have received these.

Do they look like something you could call pitch black!?

[spoiler]IMG_1019.JPG[/spoiler]

That heel disturbs me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.