[Sig][Sprite] CatPhD's Custom Sprite Shop

l5Tv2ck.png

Essentially, I can cut up, recolor, and customize pre-existing pokemon sprites for avatars, signatures, whatever. I am good with photoshop so I should be able to be really flexible about the details you'd like me to put in. However, this is a time-consuming process so I would like at least a gc tm, toxic, eq, lesser tms x2, or a UT (free for teammates).

Instructions:

• Please post to this thread first with what you want after reading the instructions, then I will PM you with your position in the queue.
  • Pick from this list of trainer sprites or provide your own sprite image. Feel free to mix and match bodies and heads. Alternatively, you can include a picture of your in-game character and I can just wing it.
  • Let me know if you want any other text (colors, fonts) or pokemon in the image.

Examples:

pBRDAL5.png

XQmoIyp.png

GOgbUfG.png

iYbzhPP.png

cJuJV2U.png

aJDn9aJ.png

Sprites for Archinix:

LCZujeY.png

Essentially, I can cut up, recolor, and customize pre-existing pokemon sprites for avatars, signatures, whatever. I am good with photoshop so I should be able to be really flexible about the details you'd like me to put in. However, this is a time-consuming process so I would like at least a gc tm, toxic, eq, lesser tms x2, or a UT (free for teammates). 

I am an honorary member, does that count ;_;

but yeah im in

rKVtA3k.png

Here ya go. Could i be with a shiny Urasing and a shiny kabutops please? BTW my overcoat is meant to be the same color as the both of the shinies. 

Could you have

"[EV] Evesa" on it please. have Evesa in the font "Angel tears" please.

Make me look cool, And have the positions like they are in my sig. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic