[Sprites] Sprites by me for a small request

I have been doing some spriting and thought I could offer my skills for ingame items or pokemon.  Here are some examples of what I can do:

My sprite:

boavxae.png U0XRgmR.png

Another:

jsGI2XZ.png  Ldjtslq.png

And here are some others I did:

z5cvWHQ.png

BShCIeu.png

I can do sprites for everyone who ether wants to use them as profile pictures or use them ingame.  Just post a picture of your overworld sprite and tell me or show me a picture of how you want your person standing I can do it.  I am really doing this because I want a metal coat to evolve my scyther.  I know I could get one myself, but I want a scizor before I am able to get a metal coat.  I would also take the TM for Ice Beam or Flamethrower.  I would also gladly accept a dragon scale!  If you are unable to get any of these items I can work out a deal through a PM.  Thanks everyone! :)

Edit:

You can use this link to apply the sprites to you game!  https://forums.pokem...g-for-fire-red/

Here you go! The smaller one can be put as your sprite in the game and the larger one can be used for your profile picture.  I hope you like them! :)

ssqPBxd.png

V4dqs6J.png

I edited my post to include a link to someone who knows how to apply the sprites to the game.

This. Is. AWESOME. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic