[Denied]Security Password- Prompt Before Releasing Pokemon

As i heard that some people got hacked in Pokemmo i wondered if we could have a security (secondary) password...

My thoughts on this are:

the first time u logg in and want to trade or release a pokemon u have to type in a secondary password... to make this not too annoying u only have to type this in only once while u are logged in... the next time u have to after u logg in again.... ur thoughts?

If 2 passwords clearing boxes would take so long and that would suck

as i said... only 1 time per login... not for every release ^^ and maybe u could do this on a voluntary base, cause it makes ppl like me feel safer even if i have a safe password :)

We would do a PIN system on character login. Having to enter another password when doing any action in-game is ridiculous.

It wasn't any action. It was a one-time password 'log in' when you're ingame and trying to release and trade.

PIN system

would be amazing do it.

I think other people that have commented here don't understand it fully and I think you should do a poll within staff.

I understand it fully. I've had to deal with pins in the past, and it's the biggest pain in the butt.

And next we'll hear of people who were "hacked" and the hacker knew their PIN too...

Make your password a mix of Uppercase, lowercase, and throw in a number and you're safe.

Don't make you Usernames similar to your Character name, either.

And next we'll hear of people who were "hacked" and the hacker knew their PIN too...

Make your password a mix of Uppercase, lowercase, and throw in a number and you're safe.

Don't make you Usernames similar to your Character name, either.

my username and password are the same as my IGN. is that bad?

[spoiler]inb4 people acully try to hack my account[/spoiler]

on topic, I think that an optional PIN is a valid way to add extra security but shouldn't be high priority. 

I can see the need to protect yourself.  There are careful people.  I am just curious how anyone would be able to hack your account without it being your fault.  They have to guess a name they have no idea what it could be, followed by an even harder guess at something that should be personal and only you should know.  I kinda think if you are dumb enough to let someone be able to get into your account you deserve it.

On the other hand, I know there are people who are not as fortunate and play on public computers and there I see a chance for an honest mistake, like leaving it up to go to the bathroom.

I could see this pin system implemented I am just very torn between it helping those who are carefull and helping those who could care less.