[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

ok lyle peeps, i just wanna know whats up with the hostility? i havent done anything then leave the team because i felt bored and honestly you all know i didnt fit the lyle life.

Jovi, idk why you even blocked me. Yes i deleted you as friend after i had an argument with JJ, cus i was getting mad. My fault, honestly had a few drinks and i regret it. You were actually one of my friends i could go to about stuff and it would end up in a laught no matter the subject. U were not the only LYLE guy i deleted. 

Yes JJ, i cheered for AURA after LYLE lost last TT, but honestly, deleting me as friend was unnecessary and childish. Can i not cheer for friends after my team lost? Is that a privilege i lost when i was friends with you? The LYLE vs AURA figth was all between you guys, and i had nothing to do about it.

Im not asking to be added onto your friendslist, its a pure apology and a request that we dont stay mad and constantly fight. If you still decide to be mad at me, i wanna know the real reason you all turned on me the second i left, so i can try make it up.

4 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

ok lyle peeps, i just wanna know whats up with the hostility? i havent done anything then leave the team because i felt bored and honestly you all know i didnt fit the lyle life.

Jovi, idk why you even blocked me. Yes i deleted you as friend after i had an argument with JJ, cus i was getting mad. My fault, honestly had a few drinks and i regret it. You were actually one of my friends i could go to about stuff and it would end up in a laught no matter the subject. U were not the only LYLE guy i deleted. 

Yes JJ, i cheered for AURA after LYLE lost last TT, but honestly, deleting me as friend was unnecessary and childish. Can i not cheer for friends after my team lost? Is that a privilege i lost when i was friends with you? The LYLE vs AURA figth was all between you guys, and i had nothing to do about it.

Im not asking to be added onto your friendslist, its a pure apology and a request that we dont stay mad and constantly fight. If you still decide to be mad at me, i wanna know the real reason you all turned on me the second i left, so i can try make it up.

No u 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.