[Art] Aegis art~! x) [not taking new requests atm]

Solar

Oh wow these are really good! I've in the past Iconed (what we called it) way back when for a fan game and recently got back into it myself. But yours is some of the best I've ever seen =]

Aww thank you<3 ;v;

By the way, it might take a while for me to release the next request, since I'm going to do a complete sprite sheet. I've begun with the back-of-battle-sprite throwing in the ball and stuff, but yeah..

Aww thank you<3 ;v;

By the way, it might take a while for me to release the next request, since I'm going to do a complete sprite sheet. I've begun with the back-of-battle-sprite throwing in the ball and stuff, but yeah..

Your welcome =] Ooo nice! I've actually done the same for my customized Sprite (Seen Below), which is mostly a recolor/redesign of present Sprites. Been to long out of the game when doing this stuff.

Seriously, just feel free to put mine aside and do theirs, so you don't keep them waiting too long. Its not like I paid you to do it.

Although I plan to reward you somehow, whether you like it or not :lol:

Impressive job! How did you learn / start doing sprites? :o

I might request one if you feel like doing it and don't mind, but I don't know what to offer for your hard work T_T Well, is there a pokemon you're interested in getting? (Just in case I do make a request ^^)

Your welcome =] Ooo nice! I've actually done the same for my customized Sprite (Seen Below), which is mostly a recolor/redesign of present Sprites. Been to long out of the game when doing this stuff.

That's nice! Sometimes I only merge different sprites together, and sometimes I sprite them from scratch. It's nice to use colours from other sprites though, to get the in-game pallette. ^^

Seriously, just feel free to put mine aside and do theirs, so you don't keep them waiting too long. Its not like I paid you to do it.

Although I plan to reward you somehow, whether you like it or not :lol:

Nah, I'll do everyone and everything in order.

When or if the requests would end I plan to do big unecessary projects anyways, like making a cosplay version of the current sprites. Red trainer would be charmander maybe, Blue Squirtle, Green Bulbasaur, Yellow Pikachu, Cyan... Dratini? and so on.

I want to keep myself occupied, so it's no problem really c:

Impressive job! How did you learn / start doing sprites? :o

I might request one if you feel like doing it and don't mind, but I don't know what to offer for your hard work T_T Well, is there a pokemon you're interested in getting? (Just in case I do make a request ^^)

Hey thanks! ^u^

I tried spriting Latias from scratch once, my very first sprite. I tried to see the pixel amounts on my Gameboy, but fo course I messed up xD

When I discovered Serebii.net about the age of 7-8, I began spriting more, using the real sprites and modify them at first.

I've always drawn a lot by hand, all my walls are almost papered with drawings x)

You can do a request, but I'd appreciate if you tell me what sort of sprite and specifications before I add you to the queue~

There's no need to give me anything, it's just for fun if you appreciate the work c:

Err the pokemons I seek are just.. Any pokemon with a good nature (for it's build) and quite good IVs. Otherwise I guess is just rare pokemon altogether. I could say "Oh, I seek a Scyther!" but the thing is, I wouldn't keep just any Scyther xd I'm kind of picky with my pokemon.. but then again, good pokemon is something I will seek on my own, it's not anything I want in exchange for my art.

So I guess anything and nothing will do just fine c:

That's nice! Sometimes I only merge different sprites together, and sometimes I sprite them from scratch. It's nice to use colours from other sprites though, to get the in-game pallette. ^^

Nah, I'll do everyone and everything in order.

When or if the requests would end I plan to do big unecessary projects anyways, like making a cosplay version of the current sprites. Red trainer would be charmander maybe, Blue Squirtle, Green Bulbasaur, Yellow Pikachu, Cyan... Dratini? and so on.

I want to keep myself occupied, so it's no problem really c:

Hey thanks! ^u^

I tried spriting Latias from scratch once, my very first sprite. I tried to see the pixel amounts on my Gameboy, but fo course I messed up xD

When I discovered Serebii.net about the age of 7-8, I began spriting more, using the real sprites and modify them at first.

I've always drawn a lot by hand, all my walls are almost papered with drawings x)

You can do a request, but I'd appreciate if you tell me what sort of sprite and specifications before I add you to the queue~

There's no need to give me anything, it's just for fun if you appreciate the work c:

Err the pokemons I seek are just.. Any pokemon with a good nature (for it's build) and quite good IVs. Otherwise I guess is just rare pokemon altogether. I could say "Oh, I seek a Scyther!" but the thing is, I wouldn't keep just any Scyther xd I'm kind of picky with my pokemon.. but then again, good pokemon is something I will seek on my own, it's not anything I want in exchange for my art.

So I guess anything and nothing will do just fine c:

Oh I see! And of course, I didn't want you to queue me up, just thought I'd express my interest in this xD. And it's pretty logical I guess to be picky with your pokemon, at least with the whole EV / IV thing T_T. Aaanyway.. just some last questions. Would you prefer power over speed? As in, would you prefer a... modest vulpix or a timid vulpix? And what do you consider good IVs? 20+? EV trained or not? :P

Once again, great job on this, I really envy you for your skills!

Oh I see! And of course, I didn't want you to queue me up, just thought I'd express my interest in this xD. And it's pretty logical I guess to be picky with your pokemon, at least with the whole EV / IV thing T_T. Aaanyway.. just some last questions. Would you prefer power over speed? As in, would you prefer a... modest vulpix or a timid vulpix? And what do you consider good IVs? 20+? EV trained or not? :P

Once again, great job on this, I really envy you for your skills!

What? I go by builds like, those you find at Serebii for example. I'm not sure if you're aware of them, they are pretty neat actually.

http://serebii.net/potw/

This is for the third generation, obviously c:

I guess one could come up with brand new builds, but those are team reliant.. Well I havn't given it much thoughts for now ^_^'

When I breed my pokemon, depending on what occasion I'll use it, I'd be more patient to get better IVs if I'll use it on, for example my main team or trade it away for something I need. If that's the case, I'm only in for 30-31 IVs in the stats I will EV train later on. If I'm not going to use it as frequently or at important occasions, I'd be more careless and impatient x)

This is the best thing ever. Could you possibly make a sprite of Lilith from Borderlands standing with an Espeon? That would be freaking incredible.

Sure thing~ c:

The tattoos won't be so defined but I'll try to get the feeling of them.

What? I go by builds like, those you find at Serebii for example. I'm not sure if you're aware of them, they are pretty neat actually.

http://serebii.net/potw/

This is for the third generation, obviously c:

I guess one could come up with brand new builds, but those are team reliant.. Well I havn't given it much thoughts for now ^_^'

When I breed my pokemon, depending on what occasion I'll use it, I'd be more patient to get better IVs if I'll use it on, for example my main team or trade it away for something I need. If that's the case, I'm only in for 30-31 IVs in the stats I will EV train later on. If I'm not going to use it as frequently or at important occasions, I'd be more careless and impatient x)

I see! Thanks for your replies, and sorry for confusing you I guess >,< Just thought I'd try and get you one good sweeper or something hehe.

Hello! I've been looking at all your AMAZING art and I'm so totally jealous of your skill and talent. I'm also jealous of all the sweet artwork people have been getting. If i could request a trainer sprite I might die a happy man. If you could draw a male with blonde hair blue eyes in a purple shirt with wide legged black pants and large DJ style headphones I would be eternally greatful

I'm kind of confused. Are you making sprites that can be patched into the game or just for show on the forums? Because if you're making them for the game, that would be pretty awesome.

Well, thing is I have no idea how to edit a ROM.

I guess they use spritesheets, as most 2D games do, so it should be able to implement. I could actually do custom trainer sets for people if I just knew where and what images I should replace. I know about being pixel perfect and stuff, I even made animated pixel games before haha ^^ It was a school project, but it turned out great really, but anyhow, I have the basic knowledge of how it should work, yeah.

Hey if anyone out there (maybe one of those lurkers? :D ) know anything about how I could edit the images into a downloadable patch version, please PM me~

Hello! I've been looking at all your AMAZING art and I'm so totally jealous of your skill and talent. I'm also jealous of all the sweet artwork people have been getting. If i could request a trainer sprite I might die a happy man. If you could draw a male with blonde hair blue eyes in a purple shirt with wide legged black pants and large DJ style headphones I would be enternally greatful

I'll add you to the queue! ^^ and thanks, I really appreciate your comments, it's what keeps me going x)

Actually, guys, I'm overjoyed over all of your replies. I have a dream of joining the game business one day, seeing people appreciate my work really makes me burning c:<

I love you guys, thanks<3<3

Yes, I'm satisfied :wub:

Oh great, I'll keep it up then ^^

Damn the more and more I see how awesome your work is the more I'm jelly of your skills. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks ;v;

Okay, so I got into animating mood today.

91i5qf.jpg

The warrior, running north. It won't look like he's stomping silly in-game though xD

Okay so then I felt like animating some of the cycles from the spritesheet at the very first post.

11shurt.jpg21mufyo.jpg

Running and walking south.

And then for the lulz..! x)

1428os1.jpg

Oh the Latias is shiny because it fits her colour sheme :3 ...and because I love Latias.

91i5qf.jpg

The warrior, running north. It won't look like he's stomping silly in-game though xD

Okay so then I felt like animating some of the cycles from the spritesheet at the very first post.

11shurt.jpg21mufyo.jpg

1428os1.jpg

Oh the Latias is shiny because it fits her colour sheme :3 ...and because I love Latias.

-Mindblown-

91i5qf.jpg

11shurt.jpg21mufyo.jpg

1428os1.jpg

Looking good!!

You had never animated yours before? :o

That's the first thing I would have thought of doing with them.

Also, awesome Latias fly animation.

There's a program called NSE Nameless Sprite Editor. You just load up a clean fire red rom and you'll get about 200 or so images. The first few are character sprites. From there you just import the correct sprites and save it, then create a Lunar IPS patch, which is pretty easy just google it. And there you have it. Or you could send me each sprite as an individual image and I could get to work on it.

-Mindblown-

Thanks u///u

Looking good!!

You had never animated yours before? :o

That's the first thing I would have thought of doing with them.

Also, awesome Latias fly animation.

I just made the frames before, and animating them in GIFs won't really make anything for the game, but it's quite nice to see the animation than the frames ^^

There's a program called NSE Nameless Sprite Editor. You just load up a clean fire red rom and you'll get about 200 or so images. The first few are character sprites. From there you just import the correct sprites and save it, then create a Lunar IPS patch, which is pretty easy just google it. And there you have it. Or you could send me each sprite as an individual image and I could get to work on it.

Wow thanks! I'll try look it up, and if I don't understand it maybe you could help me? c: Awesome, thanks again!

Thanks u///u

I just made the frames before, and animating them in GIFs won't really make anything for the game, but it's quite nice to see the animation than the frames ^^

Wow thanks! I'll try look it up, and if I don't understand it maybe you could help me? c: Awesome, thanks again!

Yeah, sure. It's pretty easy to use though and I think you'll get it pretty quickly.