[Art] Aegis art~! x) [not taking new requests atm]

Solar

I hope it's not too much trouble D: Were you planning on implementing it? :3

317bk10.jpg

I realized it's hella difficult to make a small sprite out of her. She has so fluffy hair, and a cap on top of that! Err oh well~!

What do you guys think? c:

Yeah. I found some sprites online that fit the size. All I need to do is change the colours.

Hey guys, I wanted to tell you I splitted up the queues yet again. I realized it takes a lot of time (trial and error) making a spritesheet, whilst only about an hour to make a battle sprite, so to make things go smoother I will now pick the first person in any queue freely.

I think I will get happier with working on different projects simultaneously! c:

Here's another example of what a digital work could look like;

wqzwav.jpg

I'm not sure if he wants to keep it personal, but don't steal it, okay?

...Otherwise I'll have to kill you....

Hey guys, I wanted to tell you I splitted up the queues yet again. I realized it takes a lot of time (trial and error) making a spritesheet, whilst only about an hour to make a battle sprite, so to make things go smoother I will now pick the first person in any queue freely.

I think I will get happier with working on different projects simultaneously! c:

Here's another example of what a digital work could look like;

wqzwav.jpg

I'm not sure if he wants to keep it personal, but don't steal it, okay?

...Otherwise I'll have to kill you....

It was all my fault, wasn't it? ^_^

Splitting the queues makes my name rise on the list which makes me pretty happy, although I need to keep telling myself just because its near the top doesn't mean it'll get done faster lol. 3 queues = 3x more uncertainty on what you'll work on next.

Splitting the queues makes my name rise on the list which makes me pretty happy, although I need to keep telling myself just because its near the top doesn't mean it'll get done faster lol. 3 queues = 3x more uncertainty on what you'll work on next.

Well, probably the sprite queue will go fastest. That was the purpose of splitting up queues. I'd say you'd be more troubled if you were on a lower spot in the sheet list xd

If I didn't happen to get stuck in trying to create a GUI I might would've done normal 2-3 sprites by now x)

Hey, talking about GUIs, anyone know where I can find the EXP bar (in battle)? I tried to change its colours, but.. it seems to want to stay black :/

Hey buddy! I hope its not too late, but I was hoping I could be on the full sprite sheet list :D Id love to be able to patch your guy into my game!!!

Err, you want to change queue? Are you sure?

Because the spritesheets will take time before I get them done xd

so iv made my own sprite for my trainer (my profile pic) if i sent you it do you think that you could the sprite sheet for it? ty in advance.

I'm not taking new requests at the moment, but at the other hand I do not think it's possible anyways, because I'm afraid your avatar sprite is bigger than 16x16 pixels, yes?

I could technically do a sheet (if I was taking requests at the moment too) but you couldn't implement it into any game, due to size restrictions.

I'm not taking new requests at the moment, but at the other hand I do not think it's possible anyways, because I'm afraid your avatar sprite is bigger than 16x16 pixels, yes?

I could technically do a sheet (if I was taking requests at the moment too) but you couldn't implement it into any game, due to size restrictions.

They can actually be 16x32. That's the size of the image on the rom.

Yes, thanks. :D

No problem! ^^

This is the best thing ever. Could you possibly make a sprite of Lilith from Borderlands standing with an Espeon? That would be freaking incredible.

lilith.jpg

Okaayy.. so for some reason I thought you wanted two espeons. Seeing as I did a mistake, you can choose freely between any of these images xD

mu7j7m.jpg

33ni2ki.jpg

ri6n10.jpg

14xhu35.jpg

Tell me if you want any changes! haha x)