[Video][Commentary] Unofficial Battle of The Week

3IgBS.png

Welcome to Battle of The Week!

Battle of The Week is a video series where I will be featuring two duelists in a commentated battle. BoTW is a personal project of mine ; It is not an official event. I'm hoping to get at least 4 BoTW videos up per month. BoTW will be featuring our top duelists and some of the games most intelligent commentators. All BoTW videos will be uploaded to a dedicated YouTube channel

Battle of The Week #1 : Amanu vs. Barrage

[spoiler]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yF1dy1rYd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgR-AHROvG8

[/spoiler]

Notes : 

• I'm working on getting a new video capture software. For now, if the quality is subpar, you can turn it up to 480p.
  • If you would like to be featured as a duelist or commentator, let me know.
  • BoTW has no official staff backing. This is an unofficial project.

BoTW will be featuring our top duelists and some of the games most intelligent commentators.

If this is what we have on both ends of the spectrum, we are doomed.

Not knowing you can continue multi effect stat boosts to only boost one stat. Baton passing Fake Tears. Please report these players for unskilled, TY.

Get outplayed Borrogo, double swap into desperation attack brick break on Skarmory expecting Slax (why else would he save his paralyzed Salamence). You are supposed to pray on the desperate and finish them quickly.

[spoiler]Amanu #2.[/spoiler]

Get outplayed Borrogo, double swap into desperation attack brick break on Skarmory expecting Slax (why else would he save his paralyzed Salamence). You are supposed to pray on the desperate and finish them quickly.

To flamethrower kill Skarm in desperation. I could have still air cutter crit/stalled his curselax to death. And not knowing about continuing to multi-stat boost only to boost one stat is NaitDawg, not us.

[spoiler] onrool pls [/spoiler]

If this is what we have on both ends of the spectrum, we are doomed.

Not knowing you can continue multi effect stat boosts to only boost one stat. Baton passing Fake Tears. Please report these players for unskilled, TY.

[spoiler]Amanu #2.[/spoiler]

Wait, you are alive?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic