Pokemmo Event Discussion : 'Hide and Seek : Picture Edition!'

Drats! I'll probably still be at work....But if I'm not, I'll be trying my best!

Also, what channel will you everyone need to be on? Didn't see it there.

The event will be held on channel 8.

[spoiler] It is in the event OP. :p [/spoiler]

Since the event is running in ch8, wouldn't it be better to post the picture links in channel chat instead of global chat?

That way you'll cut out the people (and random trolls) in global who don't want to participate. All who is participating will be in ch8 anyway.

+1

i'm going too, sounds really fun, great idea

Since the event is running in ch8, wouldn't it be better to post the picture links in channel chat instead of global chat?

That way you'll cut out the people (and random trolls) in global who don't want to participate. All who is participating will be in ch8 anyway.

Agreed don't  need annoying people trolling the event.

+1

Exactly who are these gms/cms going to be we're looking for? I take it NaitDawg, but who else?

The hiders will post screenshots of their own locations, so there should be no confusion during the event as to who you are looking for.

Btw one question for this event can you guys hide in caves also? so like that it is legit anywhere .

The hiders may be hidden anywhere in Kanto.

If this ends up being a significant problem, I will make sure to adjust the event in the future.