[Denied]Pokemon Center Usage Counter

Pokemon center usage counter.

In nuzlocks people want to know how many times they have used a Poke center definitely Youtubers. Even though I am not one I've heard Youtubers make comments like. I wish I could show you how many times I have use a Poke center but I can't so just trust me. After the y do a training sesh and you see their Pokemon raise up like from 25 ---> 30.

Or just write it down on a piece of paper? It shouldn't matter to other people so why ask the devs for features that are far less important than 100% move and ability implementation.

u dont get the point. this would open up challenges for example who can beat the whole game without using (or least number) the pokemon center

u dont get the point. this would open up challenges for example who can beat the whole game without using (or least number) the pokemon center

He has the right Idea and also as I said Youtubers can use this as proof of only using 2 a city or 2x the amount of Poke centers there. their hand writing isn't much proof for them.

As of right now your own implementations would need to be marked down on paper.  This may have a place in bonus stats on your player card down the road, but as of right now it does not take precedent. I don't think a counter will be implemented right now but as of down the road sure this sounds resonable.