Celadon "Mansion" Sign

Oluthon

Question

12 answers to this question

I think this is information that gets pulled from the ROM instead of stuff they code

Well couldn't they just treat it like when we talk to the E4 guard when its on cooldown? I mean that response isn't from the ROM afaik and i'm pretty sure when you interact with something its a script which they had to code. So again, afaik, they should be able to do it very easily.

Well couldn't they just treat it like when we talk to the E4 guard when its on cooldown? I mean that response isn't from the ROM afaik and i'm pretty sure when you interact with something its a script which they had to code. So again, afaik, they should be able to do it very easily.

its a script they call from the ROM, used when you actually did have to go find Lorelei on 4 island in fire red

Touche, However, *Points at berry salesman in saffron* I'm pretty sure its fairly easy.

that guy doesn't say anything iirc. You just 'talk' to him and the mart GUI opens.

This is somewhat irrelevant however as I'm sure they could do it, I'm just not sure how much work it would actually take. If it would be an easy like 2 minute thing then I support this, otherwise I'm fine with it staying how it is.

that guy doesn't say anything iirc. You just 'talk' to him and the mart GUI opens.

This is somewhat irrelevant however as I'm sure they could do it, I'm just not sure how much work it would actually take. If it would be an easy like 2 minute thing then I support this, otherwise I'm fine with it staying how it is.

He does say something, the same stuff the market people say so......

Dannnno is quite right. It would probably be more trouble than it's worth.

Considering this is very esoteric, those few that are affected by it can change the dialogue in their ROM. 

I'm sure someone will come in with a link to the guide for this.

Dannnno is quite right. It would probably be more trouble than it's worth.

Considering this is very esoteric, those few that are affected by it can change the dialogue in their ROM. 

I'm sure someone will come in with a link to the guide for this.

Also that it's like a not needed or it'll be nice but... idea.