[Story] [Action] Battle for Berlin

My heart was pounding. Supersonic bullets demolished the wall behind me. I didn’t know what to do. The sound of the battlefield deafened me and left me clueless on the floor. The stench of the battlefield was awful. The morale of our comrades dropped until every man wanted to surrender however the loyal general Zhukov made his vow to Premier Stalin to eliminate every enemy or die trying. Both sides clashed as we pushed up and they fell back. A weak force they became after the battle for Stalingrad. We had outnumbered them but they had outwitted and out skilled us. Not a good balance. We had nowhere to go, if we retreated we would get killed by our own fellow men for cowardice or if we went up the hill we died in pure agony. It was now or never, every man ran up the hill (It was a colossal moment for our army) we ran over the rubble from the devastated buildings to get to the Reichstag. I was shot in the leg and I fell on the floor. My brother in arms dragged me to the moment where we pulled the flag up and we were victorious.

• Kizhaz locked this topic