[Sig] HitmanX (REAL) signatures

these is an signature
[img]http://www.onlinesignature.in/im/31-08-13/1890368733223407310813.png[/img]

or this[img]http://www.onlinesignature.in/im/31-08-13/1975249878063507310813.png[/img]

but [color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica] Frosslass, Flareon, Dragonair, Murkrow, Manectric, Cacturne[/font][/color]
is impossible for me

The generally accepted definition of a signature on the internet is a combination of text and graphics that is attached to the end of a user's post. Downloading a font and typing a name on an image little over 50 pixels in width isn't a signature (and it's not exactly "creative" either). Basically, the title is misleading. "REAL" also implies quality - something that takes more than a minute and a fancy font.

Moving on, these "signatures" are rather pointless. In order to actually use it on anything, it would have to be painstakingly cut out, and because they're absolutely tiny it would have to be almost pixel by pixel. It would be far, far easier for someone planning on using something like this to simply download the font and type it themselves. Let's take the "signature" on this artwork as an example.

10Lw148.png

The words are applied directly onto the image - no white box around them and no need for cutting it out. Most of all though, it's 60p and even then it's relatively small. A 43x22 image done in a font between 14p and 18p is just far too small to be of use for anything. Even if you were doing them in 60p, it's still small on my artwork above which was done at 2000x1700 (reduced for this post). That's not as big as it sounds. A signature is always the last thing added to a piece anyway.

Before you start doing the same thing but bigger though, it really doesn't take much - if any - creativity to download a font from a site like Dafont then write a person's name. If you did these by hand with a graphics tablet it would be different, but you're using a font, which requires zero effort. You say that you will be "very creative" but have yet to prove it. The signature below would be much better received as it's something that was written and drawn from scratch. Although it's lacking in quality as I spent all of about two minutes on it, it does at least show effort and is the sort of thing that would be at least somewhat appreciated.

t9nZ8dC.png

People troll almost every thread in some way, but these signature threads you've been making are drawing them in like bees to honey. I know I've been rather blunt about it all, but I'm not trying to be offensive. This is my advice; if you want people to take your creations seriously, they have to show effort. Not counting the time it takes to download the fonts, the "signatures" on this thread would have taken less than a minute each to make. The same thing goes for your previous thread; slapping official Sugimori artwork onto a black or white background with a name shows no effort either. These things attract attention, but none of it is positive. If you step up your game and truly create something, people will appreciate it and perhaps even admire it. If you take these words to heart, you'll find yourself improving instead of being a target of trolls.

The generally accepted definition of a signature on the internet is a combination of text and graphics that is attached to the end of a user's post. Downloading a font and typing a name on an image little over 50 pixels in width isn't a signature (and it's not exactly "creative" either). Basically, the title is misleading. "REAL" also implies quality - something that takes more than a minute and a fancy font.

Moving on, these "signatures" are rather pointless. In order to actually use it on anything, it would have to be painstakingly cut out, and because they're absolutely tiny it would have to be almost pixel by pixel. It would be far, far easier for someone planning on using something like this to simply download the font and type it themselves. Let's take the "signature" on this artwork as an example.

10Lw148.png

The words are applied directly onto the image - no white box around them and no need for cutting it out. Most of all though, it's 60p and even then it's relatively small. A 43x22 image done in a font between 14p and 18p is just far too small to be of use for anything. Even if you were doing them in 60p, it's still small on my artwork above which was done at 2000x1700 (reduced for this post). That's not as big as it sounds. A signature is always the last thing added to a piece anyway.

Before you start doing the same thing but bigger though, it really doesn't take much - if any - creativity to download a font from a site like Dafont then write a person's name. If you did these by hand with a graphics tablet it would be different, but you're using a font, which requires zero effort. You say that you will be "very creative" but have yet to prove it. The signature below would be much better received as it's something that was written and drawn from scratch. Although it's lacking in quality as I spent all of about two minutes on it, it does at least show effort and is the sort of thing that would be at least somewhat appreciated.

t9nZ8dC.png

People troll almost every thread in some way, but these signature threads you've been making are drawing them in like bees to honey. I know I've been rather blunt about it all, but I'm not trying to be offensive. This is my advice; if you want people to take your creations seriously, they have to show effort. Not counting the time it takes to download the fonts, the "signatures" on this thread would have taken less than a minute each to make. The same thing goes for your previous thread; slapping official Sugimori artwork onto a black or white background with a name shows no effort either. These things attract attention, but none of it is positive. If you step up your game and truly create something, people will appreciate it and perhaps even admire it. If you take these words to heart, you'll find yourself improving instead of being a target of trolls.

ur juts gelus of hitmanxs signaturs. u cnt mak segs liek hitmanx

10Lw148.png

t9nZ8dC.png

Can you tell me wich program and tool you used to make that lucario sig?
  • Kizhaz locked this topic