[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

animations are almost always bad unless you are yumi or hol.

I'm hurt by this comment

[spoiler]jk I know I suck at animation but at least I accept that[/spoiler]

But anyways can't stress enough how important fonts are and if you really need animation help I guess I could offer some but I'm not all that great at it

K6eRMUH.gif

rate mine o.o

Font is cartoonish, its just an outline, and you made it blue (not even the same blue that is in the sig).  The whole sig is grainy, the bottom edge looks like someone went at it with a dull butter knife.  I dont even know what is going on in the animation.

1/10 because infernape is my favorite pokemon. 0/10 you butchered my favorite pokemon

• 2 weeks later...

br1kCzW.gif

To save alot of typing, poor choices all around. I'd go in depth but I don't have alot of time today.

You know, I don't think I ever got a rating on my sig. I'm curious as to what people actually think of it...

Yukine_2.jpg

6-7/10? 7/10 if dif font. The smudge colors work well with the render. Can't really say much more.

br1kCzW.gif

I'll go into depth with this since Heimann doesn't have time to.

First of all, too many colors and the don't even go with the render or gif. Plus too many colors fucks with gif quality fyi

Second, the background just super meh. I suggest trying to get something to actually fit with the render and work around that. Plus the rainbow and star stuff sticking off from the main sig are really unappealing too

Third, I don't like how the text is set up. Maybe that's just me, but I personally don't like stacking text in that manner. I think it looks better to place it differently much like this example

z8xdhrZ.gif

You know, I don't think I ever got a rating on my sig. I'm curious as to what people actually think of it...

Yukine_2.jpg

I agree with Heimann on the whole font thing, but personally not a fan with the background. Yes, the colors work well with the render, but I think it could be executed better. I'd go between 5-6/10

Yukine_2.jpg

Something about the left side color wise feels much better then on the right side (seems darker and more smudged) thats the only thing really bugging me.

font is fine for me because i feel like too big of a font would make it look worst  for this type of sig.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I've been doing Photography for the last 4-5 years, and I'm thinking of taking the Graphic Design section and trying it out on Forum Signatures, hence I am considering setting up my own Forum Sig shop.

First off, however, I would like your honest opinions on my first three sigs:

2e492f4.png

vzyglz.png

28vu4jk.png

Please don't h8 too much, thanks!

(Platoons/eggroll, I'm tryna learn from you) :D

Edited by Imperial

Hey guys.

I've been doing Photography for the last 4-5 years, and I'm thinking of taking the Graphic Design section and trying it out on Forum Signatures, hence I am considering setting up my own Forum Sig shop.

First off, however, I would like your honest opinions on my first three sigs:

2e492f4.png

vzyglz.png

28vu4jk.png

Please don't h8 too much, thanks!

(Platoons/eggroll, I'm tryna learn from you) :D

1st sig idk why you have rnsc twice(one would be prob best) and one is way too blurry also team officer should be white imo (also is it a different font?)

2nd sig the background colors should match more with the character on the right it feels like too much is going with too many colors.

3rd one is your best imo i like it im curious if the furry hater would look best next to rnsc. also tbh you could probably take out the grass on the left and it would maybe look better but those things are to check and see might look better this way.

3rd one is pretty good though i like it.

Edited by SneaKyKhaLidA

1st sig idk why you have rnsc twice(one would be prob best) and one is way too blurry also team officer should be white imo (also is it a different font?)

I had to blur the previous font because the signature didn't have a good sharpness quality when I inserted it as my signature for some reason, and as it was my first sig made I decided to leave it. #ThugSigLife.

Idk, I wanted white to be the standout for the main text which was my name but that could have worked too.

Yes, I used three different fonts there.

2nd sig the background colors should match more with the character on the right it feels like too much is going with too many colors.

In this signature I was testing out and blending different brushes, as for the background yeah I agree the gradient doesn't really match up to the render picture. I realised from here that too many brushes rarely works well.

3rd one is your best imo i like it im curious if the furry hater would look best next to rnsc. also tbh you could probably take out the grass on the left and it would maybe look better but those things are to check and see might look better this way.

Yeah this is my favorite one too. I disagree with the font positioning, but I agree with you on the grass it would look nicer. I wanted to blur the grass which was irrelevant and sharpen the grass which focused nearby the Azurill render.

3rd one is pretty good though i like it.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll show you my Photography on the WOLF team when feeling bothered lel. (prob 2-3 days)