[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

• 3 weeks later...

I made a new thing.

animated_sig_i_did_for_myself__by_voxxis

I love this so much. Looks awesome, colors are great, font choice is on point, 10/10.

4b6debe52c.gif

Welp first time doing dis, so rate away

Fera like.  Animation is really nice and colors are pretty.  And very cool render/font choice. 9/10

I made a new thing.

I really like the style you aimed for, but I think if you did something to the render it would make it really awesome. Overall pretty good though, 9/10.

Welp first time doing dis, so rate away

hmm this one is hard to rate for me. For what you aimed for it is pretty good. The animation flows really good and the blur around the render to get the feel that it is moving is cool. From this it seems like you know what you're doing but if you really want to make some awesome sigs I would look up some more advanced techniques on an art forum. You seem the have to have the basics down pretty good, 7/10.

Can someone teach me how to make animation?

If you are using photoshop, then go to the top right and find "essentials" (if I remember correctly), and change it to motion, you will then be able to make frames and thus .gif's.

anyways, will someone kindly rate mine? I know that the Kingdra is green, but that is just my color scheme.

Can u create one topic about it,i think many people want

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/43093-tutorial-how-to-do-minor-animations/#entry811889

Tada.

My current sig :o

Its perky with nice matching colors. I feel a balloon type of font would of worked much better, and maybe set the text color lightly darker, I feel the stroke around the text is slightly too much, maybe lower it to 1 pixel ? or perhaps a darker pink. Overall I'd say 6.5/10 (It's just very simple <3)  But for visuals a 8/10.

4/10? Alot of things I'd mention but I'm tired. The animation is cool, but that's about it. Looks like someone could do the rest within about 10 minutes if that.
Just feedback, not being rude :o

Aww >.<

Took a lot more than 10 mins. Oh well. I thank you for your opinion  :D

Damn, thats sweet

2qjitj8.jpg

Is this decent?

Just feed back.
1) The stroke on mega blastoise is fucked up at the bottom (Bad render?)
2) The background could use some sharper colors.
3) The black in the fon't seems odd. Maybe a light or dark blue would have been better.
4) Since you can clearly see the light shining on blastoise in the render, you should try to add in a light source.

Just feed back.
1) The stroke on mega blastoise is fucked up at the bottom (Bad render?)
2) The background could use some sharper colors.
3) The black in the fon't seems odd. Maybe a light or dark blue would have been better.
4) Since you can clearly see the light shining on blastoise in the render, you should try to add in a light source.

Thanks, the render was kinda screwed up. I love the constructive criticism. Will be back soon haha.

Edit: With a different sig, photoshop just crashed