[Video][Commentary] PokeMMO Flash Fire

After much editing and logistical stuff, episode 1 is finally here.

For those who wish to know which questions are being asked and when, unspoiler below.

[spoiler]

2:56

Darkshade will you reimburse me for lost wages and time playing HG, Pt, W and W2? You're the reason I bought them dammit.

3:44

Darkshade, who is your favourite doctor from doctor who, and why?

4:32

If you had to leak one piece of highly secret development information about Pokemmo, what would it be?

5:42

When can I obtain my own 'Get out' hat?

7:06

When will our sprites get a gym to get swole?

10:27

Darkshade, in terms of suggestions for vanity items, what kind of items do you look for, if there are any? Ones that are spriteable and popular, generally canon

Is there specific criteria?

Are there items you wanted to put in, but found out you couldn't for whatever reason?

Are there specific kinds of suggestions that will always get rejected?

Are there any presumably upcoming wearable items you can tell us about?

13:48

Do you plan on adding anymore levels of 'Donator Status'? And, I do mean the percentage of shiny rate and EXP, not -time-.

14:07

What is your first name?

14:58

"What would you say is your over-all favorite competition in the game, so far?"

17:01

What is your favorite starter?

17:36

"Do you have any hobbies beyond PokeMMO?"

20:30

1) What is customization 2.0?

2) What are your plans for the new region?

3) What breeding mechanics will be fixed?

24:40

Darkshade, why do you love toast so much?

25:32

How old are you?

25:41

Darkshade, do you have a preferred generation among the Pokémon Editions? What your thoughts about the up coming 6th generation Editions X and Y?

[/spoiler]

http://youtu.be/p9ysEi9CrQU

Thanks for your input. If you have any suggestions for who should sit in the hot seat next you can PM me and let me know. Make sure you provide solid reasoning.

[spoiler]

If the user is banned in any capacity they will not be interviewed.

[/spoiler]

Alright, just listened to the whole thing. Darkshade's first name is actually Darkshade IRL (shh, don't tell him I told you that)

Secondly, the ending. It just cut off. You should've said something cliche like "Alright, thank you very much again Darkshade, and community, who do you want interviewed next? Cast your votes on the forums!"

Also, music. Beginning and ending music or some sort like that.

Alright, just listened to the whole thing. Darkshade's first name is actually Darkshade IRL (shh, don't tell him I told you that)

Secondly, the ending. It just cut off. You should've said something cliche like "Alright, thank you very much again Darkshade, and community, who do you want interviewed next? Cast your votes on the forums!"

Also, music. Beginning and ending music or some sort like that.

I'm going to look into that in the future. I was planning on doing that for this one, but since I was running behind and people were awaiting this I needed to get this pushed out once it was ready. I did say something but it sounded very awkward and non-cliche so I chopped it off.

Take a shot whenever Dark says "uhh" or "um". 

Very well done Xela, one very small thing was you kept using "moving right along" a lot, not that big of a deal just something I noticed.

It's been a while since I had done an interview so I should get better at keeping it flowing as time goes on. Thanks for the feedback though.

Xela: If you had to leak one piece of highly secret development information about Pokemmo, what would it be?

Dark: Regions

Ok, please tell me more

Dark: .... but we can't talk about it

:(

Xela: What are your plans for the new region?

Dark:

-       To make it feel like it is part of Pokemon

-       Feel like it’s fun

-       They may recognize

Don't tease me twice I swear on me mum you be killing me T_T

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Video][Commentary] PokeMMO Flash Fire
  • Kizhaz locked this topic