Team Tournament [December Edition]

That moment when 100's tourneys get filled and NU tourneys are cricket city. #InternetBattling #ArgueWithNumbers #Nomsayin'

The last official NU tourney had 30 people in the bracket, I would hardly call that cricket city. Granted it's not as popular as FNF or other tournaments but it's certainly not dead.

The last official NU tourney had 30 people in the bracket, I would hardly call that cricket city. Granted it's not as popular as FNF or other tournaments but it's certainly not dead.

As far as I can tell from the brackets, both official NU tournaments got filled with 32 people.

Not sure what biased source you people are pulling your information out of, but it doesn't seem very reliable.

As far as I can tell from the brackets, both official NU tournaments got filled with 32 people.
Not sure what biased source you people are pulling your information out of, but it doesn't seem very reliable.

http://challonge.com/WaroftheNU <- 30 people on the bracket.

Not really sure if you are calling me biased? I enjoy NU and have competed in both official tournaments, I'm also really happy to see it a part of the team tournament. At the same time I do understand why some people are unhappy about the switch from doubles and even agreed with the people calling for a poll.