Gift Shop

i read all this but i still have some questions :

at first is it now a 10% plus 1/81XX chance or is the chance 10% higher ( 1/81X ) it would be great if i would find a shiny every 10th battle XD but however

i wanted to donate with paysave card but i dont wanted to spend all the money of one card immediately. in league of legends you can spend 10 times 5bugs by an 50€ paysave card for example. in another game they just take all the money from it and give u the points that for.

im just asking because the shops i get those cards just have 10,25 and 50€ cards and i dont want to spend THAT much here. i thought of 15€

i would be happy if some 1 could help me =)

at first is it now a 10% plus 1/81XX chance or is the chance 10% higher ( 1/81X ) it would be great if i would find a shiny every 10th battle XD but however

i wanted to donate with paysave card but i dont wanted to spend all the money of one card immediately. in league of legends you can spend 10 times 5bugs by an 50€ paysave card for example. in another game they just take all the money from it and give u the points that for.

im just asking because the shops i get those cards just have 10,25 and 50€ cards and i dont want to spend THAT much here. i thought of 15€

i don't even...

The chance is increased by 10% of 8,192, which is 81.92. 8,192 - 81.92 is 8,110.08. So your chance has gone from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 8,110.08.

Well, I have a suggestion for a donator perk.

How about adding more PC boxes? I know a lot of people don't have to worry about it. And have plenty of extra space. And also could just release some of the more "worthless" pokemon they have. But regardless, once breeding is implemented I know a lot of us (The crazy people) are going to fill boxes like it's nobody's business.

Id like to be able to buy a sprite from one of the other regions. or at least be able to use "Blue" (or Gary) as my playable character. That'd be cool. B)

Character customization will be implemented, and as far as I know, it will be for everyone. Not only for donators. At the other hand I guess some custom items could be donor-only (like a special hat that only donators could get etc), but I'd oppose customization if it was only for donators.

Character customization will be implemented, and as far as I know, it will be for everyone. Not only for donators. At the other hand I guess some custom items could be donor-only (like a special hat that only donators could get etc), but I'd oppose customization if it was only for donators.

I agree with that. It needs to be a everyone can do it feature, but I could see them doing some stuff donator only. I think people would rage if it was donator only xD

I would strongly support special donor customization options, even if sprite customization options were donor only. I would pay good money to have a top hat or bowler for my character sprite.

Also, exchanging advantages for donations is fair as long as its within reasonable limits. Exp boost or shiny chance increase is fine since its just a difference in time investment in the game. Also, EV resets or nature resets would be a fine reward as well.

I also think pokeball coloration changes would be a neat reward. An item would allow you to change the appearance of a ball used to capture a pokemon to be unusual colors or designs, and would have a different particle effect when thrown.

• 3 weeks later...

The cost's of donating is way to much at the moment,

This is not intresting to any casual player who has a job or school to attend to,It is not becouse u ask allot of money, that u wil make allot, u need to give a decent price for a decent offer

World of warcraft is a good example, they do not dare to raise the prices, becouse it wil make them loze customers, so instead if getting more money, with the prise raize, they wil loze more

Suggestions(both beneficial to the players and developers Money wise)

Rank1: 5 euro/month :would be intresting for student's, most of them do not have a big money pool, yet are prepared to spend some of it for extra bonuses in games

Rank2:10 euro/month: abit more added bonuses, People who work and have abit less time but more money, would be more intrested in selecting this option.

Also, many people leave a 5 euro subscription running even while they take a break from the game, it is not much for the player, but for the developer's it wil all add up to a decent amount of "extra profit", No one wil ever do that with somting that cost's 25 euro/month

i am sorry for my not so good english, and i hope my suggestion might help out in some way or bring u on some new ideas. i have been addicted to pokemon since i was 10, and i realy hope we can keep this game growing :)

Suggestions:

20$ donation's worth of points, you gain access to a new Chat Tab called "VIP" where only fellow 20$ donators have access. Only for the classiest of players... who have money to donate.

VIP chat for the classiest of players! :D lol. I can dig it.

I have been playing PokéMMO for almost 2 months now, so far i have donated over $100. If awesome perks are added... I will (happily) go bankrupt. :P

I propose donations for custom sprites at some point in the future. Nothing much more fancy than recolors, maybe very slight sprite edits. Will it ever happen? I doubt it. But it would be cool if it was feasible.

Donator cosmetic items? Of course it's feasible. See the "sneak peek on the update" thread.

It's a donation due to people were only giving them money in exchange for them to edit a bit of coding that changes the way the firered rom operates softmod-like. Regardless, the donation perks now are definitely an improvement. Good job Devs.

The chance is increased by 10% of 8,192, which is 81.92. 8,192 - 81.92 is 8,110.08. So your chance has gone from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 8,110.08.

No, that's 1%. 10% of 8,192 is 819.2.

The math on this is remarkably bad.

Currently you have a .0001220703125% chance of finding one. A 10% increase to that is a .00013427734375% chance. That comes to a 1 in 7,447 chance. That's 10% better but still very difficult.

The math can be double checked as 7,447 x 1.1 = 8,191.7

Here's a Gift Shop suggestion:

PokeScent Spray - Held Item

Effect: When given to the first Pokemon in your party, increase the chance to find the same Pokemon on a route (if normally found) by 10%. (Excludes: Safari Zone)

Not necessarily a game breaking item but can help people in finding tough Pokemon such as the low spawning Lapras, Heracross, Larvitar, etc.

Here's a Gift Shop suggestion:

PokeScent Spray - Held Item

Effect: When given to the first Pokemon in your party, increase the chance to find the same Pokemon on a route (if normally found) by 10%. (Excludes: Safari Zone)

Not necessarily a game breaking item but can help people in finding tough Pokemon such as the low spawning Lapras, Heracross, Larvitar, etc.

Hmm I can't think of any instances it would be really bad considering you've excluded the safari zone. Yeah, I wouldn't mind this being added.

Hmm I can't think of any instances it would be really bad considering you've excluded the safari zone. Yeah, I wouldn't mind this being added.

Thing people need to realize before they start screaming "pay 2 win" is that it's not altering the found Pokemon's IVs/Natures. It's only increasing encounter rates. And for Pokemon like Lapras/Skarmory/Larvitar? It's not even increasing their rate above 20% which still makes them slightly tougher to find.