New Year's Resolution

AzizFTW

Get a job, socialize more, get a non-electronic hobby.

"Yeah! This year I'm gonna get all buff, maybe play tennis, jogging, and oh oh and maybe I will meet the girl of my dreams aswell!"

new good game release.

Seriously though, as good as it sounds most of my friends don't do anything but sit next to the computer. Perhaps some paintball, but that might be expensive in the long run for me. I also would like to get buffer, but I fear that I might have too much to do this half year.

I don't usually do these, honestly, I think they're typically bullshit. But 2013 hasn't been the best of years for me, probably the worst i've had. ;~; So i'll make a resolution this year to prevent that from happening, and actually stick to quitting drinking, instead of just going back to the bottle.~ 

To stop tickling my nipples in the shower.

my new years resolution is to send a dick through every possible medium of social interaction

Make sure to use the pharmaceutical fold when using snail mail to really give your recipient that "holy shit, anthrax" feeling before the dick pic.

My resolutions are: Post sometimes, and also figure out my career path because I'd rather not be able to use the song "Skipper Dan" as an autobiography.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.