[Sig] Making 3 sigs for free :]

Nobu Sig Giveaway

yes baby

Hey guys, I decided to do a kinda... sig giveaway, instead of doing another hide & seek egg giveaway, now that eggs are pretty much worthless.

I have a thread in the trade corner, but I wanted to lower my prices a bit, and give away a few sigs to people that don't have a ton of money. Guess it's really just the honor system - if you have a ton of money, please don't ask for one :(

I'll do it like this...

RULES

:)

1. It's a game. 3 Rounds. I ask 1 question per round. 10 possible answers. Whoever wins gets a sig!

2. BUT! There's a catch. You can only post once for each round! Don't bother editing to guess every possible answer, though, because I will count each person's reply at the same time, so there is no way to gain an unfair advantage.

3. AND! There's another catch. You're not allowed to guess the same answer as someone else before you. If you accidentally post a number that's already been posted, you have to edit your post to say something that hasn't been posted.

4. Any posts after the tenth reply will not count for the first round, and the same will apply for ten replies after the second round starts, and so on for the third round.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND ONE:

First person to guess my number, 1 through 10, including one and including ten, gets the first sig!

Winner: Greck

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND TWO:

First person to guess my favorite color scheme to use in my art, of these ten options, gets the second sig!

1. black and white

2. brown and navy blue

3. kelly green and light beige

4. blue, cyan, orange, light pink, white

5. dark grey, hot pink, light beige

6. black and gold

7. black, brown, red, orange, yellow, white

8. light yellow, lime green, dark grey, red streaks, mid-dark yellow

9. wood grain, bold red, bold cyan, black, white

10. black, purple, grey-cyan, grey, white, light shades of cyan/grey-purple

Winner: shervins

ROUND THREE:

First person to guess my favorite Pokemon, out of all the pokemon found in PokeMMO (gens 1-3) gets the third sig!

This sounds like it'd be ridiculously hard, but each person is allowed to pick FIVE pokemon!

AGAIN, you're not allowed to pick any pokemon that have already been picked, so choose carefully  :)

Winner: DoubleJJ

Request Form

-for the winners-

Copy and paste it into a PM to me, fill it out, and send :)

[spoiler]

Photos/characters to be used:

Background style/theme:

Preferred color scheme:

What you want it to say: [Team] [Name]

Animation: [do you want the sig to be animated]

Specific desires, if any:

[/spoiler]

#4 (Greck) won round #1 :)

ROUND TWO:

First person to guess my favorite color scheme to use in my art, of these ten options, gets the first sig!

1. black and white

2. brown and navy blue

3. kelly green and light beige

4. blue, cyan, orange, light pink, white

5. dark grey, hot pink, light beige

6. black and gold

7. black, brown, red, orange, yellow, white

8. light yellow, lime green, dark grey, red streaks, mid-dark yellow

9. wood grain, bold red, bold cyan, black, white

10. black, purple, grey-cyan, grey, white, light shades of cyan/grey-purple