[Implemented] Show hidden power in the summery screen after you used a starpiece for it.

Also, people would just test to find out which HP they have, and if its good use a star piece. If you know you have HP Poison, why would you pay to have it confirmed?

That isn't the point that I am trying to make... My point is that by "increasing" the demand for star pieces, and since stardusts (2 of which = 1 starpiece) are relatively easy to obtain by simply catching some staryus, the number of suppliers for star pieces will drastically increase in response to this new demand. Since a lot of supply will enter the market, then you will see sellers trying to sell their pieces for slightly less than the others which will drive prices down.

In my opinion, instead of increasing the price of star pieces, you would find the price dropping. In other words, they will be near the same value of tiny mushrooms.

If I am wrong about this, which maybe I am (I like to keep an open mind on most things), then consider this: There is a ceiling on the price that a star piece could reach. In other words, if star pieces become inefficient (say that a seller has to spend 25k on a starpiece to sell a mediocre hasty eevee with HP ice that is only worth 75k); the seller would most likely rather just do PvP duels with the buyer in which he proves the HP by using it on various different pokemon (I do this all the time to insecure buyers). Therefore, the price of a starpiece would never really increase by that much of a significant amount...

Again, I would like to say that I am in favor of the summary screen, just not this concept of: "raising the value of starpieces."

That isn't the point that I am trying to make... My point is that by "increasing" the demand for star pieces, and since stardusts (2 of which = 1 starpiece) are relatively easy to obtain by simply catching some staryus, the number of suppliers for star pieces will drastically increase in response to this new demand. Since a lot of supply will enter the market, then you will see sellers trying to sell their pieces for slightly less than the others which will drive prices down.

In my opinion, instead of increasing the price of star pieces, you would find the price dropping. In other words, they will be near the same value of tiny mushrooms.

If I am wrong about this, which maybe I am (I like to keep an open mind on most things), then consider this: There is a ceiling on the price that a star piece could reach. In other words, if star pieces become inefficient (say that a seller has to spend 25k on a starpiece to sell a mediocre hasty eevee with HP ice that is only worth 75k); the seller would most likely rather just do PvP duels with the buyer in which he proves the HP by using it on various different pokemon (I do this all the time to insecure buyers). Therefore, the price of a starpiece would never really increase by that much of a significant amount...

Again, I would like to say that I am in favor of the summary screen, just not this concept of: "raising the value of starpieces."

A pvp duel is actually a good idea. Allows you to see how many pokes are in the persons party so they cant do the ol bait n switch.

• 3 months later...