[Sig]Yumi's Graphics <3

I suspected that my image won't be usable... That's no problem, but honestly I couldn't find anything better. Maybe because I can't search properly :P I hope you will do better, I just care about having Lee from Beyblade on my signature, and he should be furious. The rest is written above :3

Hope you guys like these. I know some 'aint exactly what you wanted, sorry <3 Zerail I'm sorry but that image you gave me to work with is really bad, could you please find me another or tell me and Ill find it, thank you ^_^

[spoiler]
ree24432_zpsf421cf1a.gif
dssd32232_zps886cd618.gif
fdsfs34432234_zps661dbcf7.gif
ghhthethethet_zps4f51f87c.png
gger43543534_zpse2263e8d.gif
[/spoiler]

its perfect :D thank you xx

SO EPIC. *-* Thank you very much! And you found very nice picture there. I wonder if you would find something else for me.. Here's his bit-beast Galeon, but as mine previous image, can be not good enough. Could you find a better one? If so, that would be great and I could come up with another idea.

SO EPIC. *-* Thank you very much! And you found very nice picture there. I wonder if you would find something else for me.. Here's his bit-beast Galeon, but as mine previous image, can be not good enough. Could you find a better one? If so, that would be great and I could come up with another idea.

Ill try later for you ^_^

Hope you guys like these. I know some 'aint exactly what you wanted, sorry <3 Zerail I'm sorry but that image you gave me to work with is really bad, could you please find me another or tell me and Ill find it, thank you ^_^

[spoiler]
ree24432_zpsf421cf1a.gif
dssd32232_zps886cd618.gif
fdsfs34432234_zps661dbcf7.gif
ghhthethethet_zps4f51f87c.png
gger43543534_zpse2263e8d.gif
[/spoiler]

I am very grateful with the new signature. Thank you in truth, you're a genius :)

I'm sorry to bother you again, Yumi... But I would like to ask, if it's possible to remove this black field between his head and left hand? That's the only thing annoying me a little bit.

That's the background. Nothing to do with the render. Its the shape I use in the background. Its my style. Sorry.

Hi Yumi i really likes your work <3

[spoiler]Fanboy is here :3[/spoiler]

- Render or tell me what you want and I'll find it: Your choice [anime character i prefer] And surprise me?
- Colour Scheme:Your choice xD
- Animated:Yes
- Name:musikAa
- Team:[PIMP]
- Anything else: None

Thanks in Advance <3333