[Sig]Yumi's Graphics <3

- Render or tell me what you want and I'll find it:  Shiro from Deadman Wonderland
- Colour Scheme: dark (and creepy if you can find an image to match)
- Name: Lillyfly
- Anything else:  I really love all those that you have made, really looking forward to see what you make this time. *w*

Hey if you could make a banner for the Pokemmo Community Lottery that would be great

Render: Lottery balls or something of the sorts

Colour: any

Animated: pls

Text: Pokemmo Community Lottery

Since my request sounds really vague here is the current one as "inspiration" :P

[spoiler] Pit70LW.png [/spoiler]

- Render or tell me what you want and I'll find it: A cool bad ass picture of gogeta :3. Shiny Charizard and a cool badass picture of ichigo . 
- Colour Scheme: What you think is cool :) Background possibly, some sort of theme that would look epic with the two :D
- Animated: Sure
- Name: GogetatheGod
- Team: GWOP
- Anything else: Quote: 
"It's meaningless to just live... it's meaning less just to fight... I WANT TO WIN! [I want all caps, and a cool font pls :D ] (Quote beside Ichigo) 

(Like a quote or certain style) The Gogeta part is if possible, I would love if I could have Gogeta and Ichigo in one sig :D

Thanks Again Yumi :D

I couldn't resist ;-;

- Render: Kuroyukihime (Preferably with her butterfly wings)
- Colour Scheme: Whatever you find fitting ^_^
- Animated: Doesn't need to be, but it would be nice
- Name: Asakano
- Anything else: You're the best!  ;)

(And if it's not too much trouble to request two at once...)

[spoiler]- Render: IA (Vocaloid)
- Colour Scheme: Whatever works
- Animated: Doesn't need to be, but it would be nice
- Name: Asakano
- Anything else: I appreciate you doing this and I absolutely love your style[/spoiler]

- Render or tell me what you want and I'll find it: extremely angry ursaring (;p)
- Colour Scheme: brown/forest green
- Animated: sure
- Name: GRIZZLY
- Team:
- Anything else: #GrizzGang
(Like a quote or certain style)

Try and make it the most Grizzly/meanest you can haha. thanks.

- Render or tell me what you want and I'll find it: Volt tackle pikachu and marowak with thick club charging at each other.
- Colour Scheme: Yellow, brown and green
- Animated Yes please
- Name: PikaCInema Yellow (On top of sig) 
- Team: TKCB Brown (Bottom of sig)
- Anything else: For the animation can you make the pokemon run at each other than an explosion then it goes back? if not then just make it so my name glows yellow.

Not feeling the best. But will return when feeling better and complete the sigs. Yumi mentioned this via PM like a week ago.

Awh well that's a shame. 

However, I do has another request. ;o Nothing too complex, something along the lines of what I already have. Perhaps with a different design, still animated and a bit brighter? I trust you know adorable, you didn't disappoint me with your last sig, which I still think is lovely. I'd just like to add another of one of your wonderful sigs to my collection. n.n;