[Sig]Yumi's Graphics <3

Render: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/8437_render_stock.png

Animated /GIF: http://media.giphy.com/media/12i6IhRplkONPi/giphy.gif

Color / Background: http://es.tinypic.com/r/2n73vhf/8

Name: MrShinyPoke

Font: you choose :3

[spoiler] if u can upload the .psd archive of my new sig (if you create it lol), i want to learn how to do signature like yours :3 [/spoiler]

Edited by MrShiny

^_^

[spoiler]
hfhhh_zpsrz2rt3pp.gif

[/spoiler]

There are a lot of tutorials on YouTube. That's how I taught myself. I'm still learning ^_^

thanks for the sig, it´s so cute :3

[spoiler] yeah i know how to use photoshop, but idk how you do those edges :c [/spoiler]

Edited by MrShiny

So I'm like a real big fan of Modding. I love creating things. I first started by making custom armor and hair for this MMO I used to play a long time ago xd I'm making clothing for The Sims 4 atm. (huge fan btw <.<) So I thought I'd share some stuff I'm working on with you guys ^_^ I'm not very good. I make them for my own personal use.

[spoiler]
Fotor0102312029_zpse2c1b20e.png
Fotor01023150950_zpsfb586207.png
Fotor01023111830_zps64cd925c.png

[/spoiler]

i want to learn how you do that outlines in your signatures, any video, i just found the normal curve corner :/

PS: you are really good in this, nice job with Sims 4 :3

Thank you ^_^

So what I do is I make the bottom layer being the background I made. I make another layer on top of that and fill it white (or whatever background colour you want). Then I use erase brush to make a frame type. Its simple really ^_^ If you understand what I mean, I'm not very good at explaining xd

Thank you ^_^

So what I do is I make the bottom layer being the background I made. I make another layer on top of that and fill it white (or whatever background colour you want). Then I use erase brush to make a frame type. Its simple really ^_^ If you understand what I mean, I'm not very good at explaining xd

PM :v

- Render or tell me the character/pokemon/w that you want and I'll find it. Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden please)
- Colour: Blue
- Animated: Yes
- Name: LegendP
- Team: [Aw]

Please :) , thanks

Edited by LegendMasterP7
Sig/Banner: Sig
Render: [spoiler]e4bfa22850.png[/spoiler]
GIF: [spoiler]60fd8a90c6.gif[/spoiler]
Background: Work your magic, wouldn't know, anything would be great \o/
Colour scheme: Blue with anything that goes along with the color of the gif...Blue/w Light yellow i guess? 
Font: Really bad with fonts, even when i try to do it myself :# Work your magic again, you'd do it a lot lot better (:
Name: Spaintakula
Team: [ANFU]
Quote: "It feels like years, and i can tell how time can bend your ideas"
Additional information: Hue, pls don't be bored :] And ty again <3, can't wait to see how it'll come out ^-^
Ah yes, Loved the full 2nd pic out of the three modded thingies for sims, and the most right on the first, and the bottom "Anime" one on the 3rd pic ^^
Edited by Spaintakula

hey i would like to apply for a signature , ty and plz excuse my (grammer,spelling.....etc mistakes xD )

GIF : yah i want it to be kinda like Malorne's

Background : i want it to be like kinda black but not scary 

colour scheme : black ( dark )

Name : i want it to say Meta ( thats my name ) 

idk where i should say this piece of info but i want it to be an anime guy char ( like ... cool ) not scary tho , black background and stuff . plz feel free to play with it and add ur touches . im sorry i didnt fill it correctly im new at this ^_^ and thanks a lot.

Application:

♥ Sig:
♥ Render:
♥ GIF:
♥ Background:
 Colour scheme:
 Font:
 Name:
♥ Team:
♥ Quote:
♥ Additional information:

You can find a font for me to use at Dafont.com 

A lot of time and effort goes into my graphics 
I love making them but please be appreciative.
Thank you.

For the moment I will not be doing banner/poster requests
If you really do want one you can message me privately and I might do it.

From now on could you please use the new application form if you are filling out a request. Also if you do want a banner/poster please message me privately since I like to get more information than usual and its better that way ^_^ (But I might decide not to do it) Thank you 

Can you make this pok_cilan_card_490x260.jpg

Remake it the name change to ShinyJolteon and delete trainer cilan i just want the background and make the ShinyJolteon name sparkle light green like the shinyjolteon ok please do it i know i just joined yesterday i'm just finding new stuff i'm new the forums Add ME In pokemmo ------> Jolteon hope you do it  :unsure:

Edited by ShinyJolteon

Render: [spoiler]398264.jpg[/spoiler]

Animated /GIF: [spoiler] tumblr_mox073MbZS1s8cw5uo1_500.gif[/spoiler]

Color / Background:  Feel free to use render with some cool effects to the non caracal area.

Name: Caracal

Font: You always pick good fonts, I trust you.

I hope i filled this out right, I'm really looking forward to the sig :)

Render: http://images8.alphacoders.com/398/398264.jpg 

Animated /GIF: [spoiler] tumblr_mox073MbZS1s8cw5uo1_500.gif[/spoiler]

Color / Background:  Feel free to use render with some cool effects to the non caracal area.

Name: Caracal

Font: You always pick good fonts, I trust you.

I hope i filled this out right, I'm really looking forward to the sig :)

http://images8.alphacoders.com/398/398264.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/319bc2585a7e83efc24782622cb772ae/tumblr_mox073MbZS1s8cw5uo1_500.gif

your links were broken

you were still editing shh

Edited by ThinkNice