[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Magi

So is the final decision blue hat + gray hair? The hook or down twintail makes no different to me.

I'm okay with both Ninetales. Your current one looks more appropriate in size, but both are acceptable imo.

So like I previous mentioned, I'm not fond of your Jolteon. Can you try another approach at it (edit face/pose)?

@Moetal

Sure, let's go with that.  Behold, my hastily made hat.  You can fix it up if it needs fixing.

072%20Tentacool%20Back%20Hat%20v1%20x2.p072%20Tentacool%20Front%20Hat%20v1%20x2.

I will revist Jolteon later, other moemon are calling out to me atm.  Moe is too subjective, seemed like other people liked it as well.

[spoiler]

ms33476.jpg

ms7634.jpg

[/spoiler]

@Magi

Looks good. Can you upload the fixed front sprite also?

@augus

Try editing instead of starting completely off scratch. This is what you have been working on (with some quick editing). If you compare the size to our other Moemons, she's way too tiny to be Absol. If you insist on making from scratch, please use a canvas of 64x64 or multiple of it if you want to work larger.

aym5px.png

@Magi

Looks good. Can you upload the fixed front sprite also?

@augus

Try editing instead of starting completely off scratch. This is what you have been working on (with some quick editing). If you compare the size to our other Moemons, she's way too tiny to be Absol. If you insist on making from scratch, please use a canvas of 64x64 or multiple of it if you want to work larger.

aym5px.png

Thank you so much I was wondering how the size worked ;u; so ill try to use this size.

@anjelo

I based this on Hg/SS shiny dragonair's colors, imo the palette can be adjusted a bit but not sure

205y4w4.jpg

also you got two pink shades as one in your shiny version, not sure if intended or software error

@anjel

We've been using that Tentacruel for a long time now. Did you change anything to it? I'd color her eyes red/green. I feel she is a match to the new Tentacool although her hair is different color. Maybe Magi can just give her a hat/cap quickly so we can change her hair color back to gray.

Red Dragonite gets my vote also.

@Magi

038%20Ninetales%20Back%20v1%20x2.pngfc70xh.png

The right ear moved a right by a pixel or two, the side bang widened and the front bang minorly shifted/fattened. The top 3 tails moved down. Added like one pixel of shading between the arm and body to show a tiny bit of fold starting. The back sprite doesn't reflect the same pose as your front, so your backhair isn't falling straight down, but rather falling behind the body so it needs to curve leftward.

Edit: Now that I think about it, maybe edit your front sprite a tiny bit on the backhair also. Some should still curve towards the back and not fall straight down.