[Denied]Once a month assigned follower sprites (like april fools)

I suggest that one day a month everyone is assigned the same follower sprite. It doesnt have to be a NYI pokemon it can be a bulbasaur, or a tyranitar etc for example. Perhaps there could be a contest where the winner decides the monthly follower. thoughts?

I vote for Wailord followers. I don't care how, just make it happen.

To Contribute:

The idea of having a special sprite follow you is nice; however, I doubt this will happen, honestly. Once a month is pretty frequent and people may not like that. Quarterly would likely work better, perhaps a Pokemon for each corresponding holiday. 

There's also the fact that this leaves nothing for April Fools, but they have a year to figure something out.

• 2 months later...

I would like this to be only April fools day as well, whats the point in doing it every april fools if you want it to be everyday. However maybe some major holidays would be cool, like Christmas or thanksgiving. Like pokes with a Santa hat on them or pokes with a Indian feathers or something. That would be ok i guess, but I wouldn't like it every day.

I would like this to be only April fools day as well, whats the point in doing it every april fools if you want it to be everyday. However maybe some major holidays would be cool, like Christmas or thanksgiving. Like pokes with a Santa hat on them or pokes with a Indian feathers or something. That would be ok i guess, but I wouldn't like it every day.

not everyone celebrates christmas & thanksgiving tho

• 4 weeks later...

If we did this often, it would cease to be special. Doing it on April Fools day tends to confuse a lot of new players as it is, and doing it often for little to no reason would only cause more confusion as it's not easy to figure out like "it's April Fools day" is. Having a rare Pokemon follow you around on an ordinary day is only fun if it's actually yours, and not having the choice to get rid of it for your own Pokemon would just get annoying after a while.

Let's keep assigned followers to April Fools day~ Variety is more fun on every other day after all.