[Story] An unlikely adventure!

hi im pretty new to the community here but i like writing so i figured i may as well ^_^

[spoiler] It was the morning of my thirteenth birthday, and everything was normal on Cinnabar Island. I sat up in my bed to check what time it was, only to find my Vulpix had been sleeping with me again (I don't really mind it when she does, but I still find it a bit unexpected.) Still feeling a littly sleepy, I sluggishly went downstairs into the living room of my house because I knew I'd have a big day ahead of me. My mother greeted me the way she always greets me on my birthday.
"My-my, you're getting older than I thought if it took you that long to wake up!" She said in a joking manner.
"Can I go visit dad at work today?" was my reply.
"Sure, just don't cause him too much trouble!" My mom called out as I shut the door behind me.

My name is Emily. I have just turned thirteen today. My father works at the local lab doing research on Pokemon eggs. My first (and only) Pokemon is my beloved Vulpix whom I've had since I was seven years old, and she's been a good friend ever since. Occasionally I go to the gym to watch Blaine fight trainers who challenge him. Most of the time he wins, but it's amazing when there's somebody who beats him![/spoiler]

i can write more if anyone wants me to

i probably will anyways though!

• Kizhaz locked this topic