[Story] river of red

this is just the first draft not much time went into this plz dont be haters

[spoiler]It started at the dawn of time where the people of malet  lived in peace, no lies were spread two sisters ruled they were called dragon and phoenix . dragon a deadly assassin long blond hair eyes like a blue sea at the peak of day viscous yet kind hearted her weapons  double bladed daggers with a fiery line of red. Phoenix hair like the black night with minty green eyes her beauty overwhelmed the kingdom but she was a ruthless killer they called her lady of war her weapons a shadow sword said to only appear at night.  Well the world was named after a great warrior goliathmalet the kingdom was feared throughout the land even the crusaders could not beat them, the crusaders were furious moles with long drills that could rip trough flesh with ease they would kill in packs .the mallet army consisted of the queens of course gengars golurks made from steel  bisharps, darmanitans, brelooms, staraptors and houndooms. After the war with the crusaders the queens began to fight over who did the most damage soon dragon had left, phoenix was outraged “no one leaves me “she said.Dragon was hurrying across the killer forest when she was ambushed by houndooms they ripped at her arms and legs. dragon realised she was not going to be left alone for those were phoenixes wolves she lifted her head, her blond her swiftly got brushed by the wind her blue eyes filled with tears now there were three scratch marks over her right eye she shouted out “beast” out of her arm appeared this white dragon she had lost all control for she was no more kind hearted the assassin had taken over, red lust surrounded her. She had set camp when she heard this rumbling in the bush she stood up quickly to find gallades for they had been attracted by the lust she was pleased to find them there because now she could attack her sister. They would set off tomorrow Lust still overpowering her.356 679 gallade army. on phoenixes side she felt frustrated how could she start this, she was the older sister she was awear of the the lust curse if one of them had been overpowered by it they would attract power hungry gallades that fed on that lust also known as shadow hunters they are part of the curse they are said to kill one of the queens. Phoenix was having her morning tea when she saw the shadow hunters to many to count the black covered the green grass and leading them a red demon soon to be discovered as her sister phoenixes army fought bravely but could not stop them dragon approached her sister ,phoenix said ‘only one of us is leaving out here alive and it shall not be me” dragon drew her daggers through her sisters heart “sorry” phoenix said one last time. dragon went inside to find a rose she picked it up she stood staring into the distance, holding a single red rose, her eyes moist with tears.  [/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Chapter 2
Ever since that day dragon had been forced to lead the kingdom. unfortunately the kingdom plummeted into a dark age all the building torn to pieces by the pokemon that once lived there no army to protect them. one building stood proud the castle which the queen lived in not at her own free will the gallade that fought by her sides kept her as prisoner for many years. She was looking through a window when she saw a man brown hair, chocolate eyes ,hes t shirt looked like a rug u just used ,long baggy pants,  it appeared to be goliathmalet she screamed “get back! Get back! “a wave of gallades running at him arms behind them one foot in front of the other dust following they every step, the man just walked, the gallades reached him ,the man trough a shiny red ball in the air this blurry glow happened and then a flash, I thought how does a ninja come from such a small ball but it was not ,the gallades fled. The ninja just stood there I soon discovered it was a pokemon so majestic, one I had never seen before I raced down from the castle that I had been trapped in all these years I approached the pokemon and asked its name it replied “lucaaaaaar” the brave man that rescued me said “that’s lucario” dragon asked “and u must be goliathmalet right?” no that was my father I remember the day he died , he saved a riolu from the crusader but died trying his last words were “save the queens” riolu wanted to help me on my journey. "When riolu and  i arrived here from treebranch in omega we were to late we saw all the gallades and u in the castle we promised to fulfil my father’s wish me and riolu trained day and night through the mightiest storms never resting and here we are.Before I came me and lucario travelled back to omega where a person my father knew told me when you and phoenix were baby’s the curse stole you from him I was only a year at the time he was said never to see you again or the curse would kill you. Our mom died protecting our family from the curse her name was Alxia so what I’m trying to say is I’m your brother Atticus. I fell to my knees my father is goliathmalet and I have a brother.
Atticus said “the curse did not die with your sister it was passed on to me but lucarios ora protects me from the lust but it will not be long before those gallades come back to take one of us. Tonight we get our rest tomorrow we hunt them down. The night passed and we were following the really light imprinted footsteps till I heard this crying I ran towards it was just a cute little evee it looked like its family fled from all the commotion the gallade made I picked her up ill name you Tears. Atticus shouted “hurry let’s go !  They right there" “I cried stop it” they being controlled by that hypno .
Lucario jumped in the air and disappeared "where did he go" then you hear doof ,hypnos yellow skin shivered from the force off lucarios punch and so is the curse gone only time will tell but now I depart from malet to go to omega [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Atticus has departed to omega but before he went he told me about the trainers that live there like tpf, wuggles, (grovile) and fireleader. “I’m going to train with my evee and go to omega! “ i said. Again I walk alone a desert flower in a sand dune. Me and tears the perfect duo both alone in a forsaken world.I decided tomorrow we shall begin tonight we rest but suddenly this startling sound in the bushes “run tears! Run! “ but my evee just stood I jumped over evee and embraced for impact ... nothing I looked back with fear but it was an odd creature with a watermelon over its head “eveeeeeeeee” tears siad Don’t scare him now tears the odd thing fell to its knees I think I could not see its legs a blanket was covering them “oh my brother said I must use this” in fine print it said pokedex I opened it up this voice came out “ralts the pre evolution of gallade” I took my daggers out the others must be around evee jumped on my shoulder and we began to run trough places I did not even knew existed I got my fear from been attacked by those gallades then I arrived by an oak tree I ran up faster than a pichu on two red bulls.I lay in the tree gasping for air when I heard a scratching I turned slowly and I looked down as this ralts just stared at me he eyes glistened in the sunlight tell me that you could resist so I decided ill let him journey with me, we settled down and decided to train me versus evee and ralts I drew my blades don’t worry they were blunt from the battle before, evee used helping hand and ralts picked up these leaves with his mind surprised but ive seen better and in a powerful blow he released them it knocked me off my feet.well we did this every day for quite a while but we made sure to move often so we were never traced until the day we were training in the water when these horrible people with a big s on the t shirt they called themselves the scammers that was not good then they said “go ekans and koffing” weird names for they pets I thought but no not pets.  Pokémon they attacked, a goldeen jumped in front of the attack the white orange and a splatter of red from the previous attack it lay in the water filling the water with a powerful red and then two glows appeared what’s happening now I thought My Pokémon flashing and then tears my evee had a long mermaid like tail and my ralts a kirlia they both jumped in the air tears releasing a powerful cannon of water and comforting it a wave of leaves the horrible people fled from battle and then I knew it was time for me two leave[/spoiler]
  • Kizhaz locked this topic